Flesh & Blood Cage Fighting TUF Tournament Rules/ Fighter Signup

Dillooo

I refuse on both accounts. You have no power here and I refuse to waste my valuable time writing against a multi whose not at all apologetic about having 38 multi fighters in his org and still has his org name changed to harass me like a child nor a sad excuse for a troll who pretends to defend him. Why don't you coach against each other using your multis vs his multis.

I would coach against Karter or GWAD if they're interested as they are both fantastic writers who can get creative as shit with smack talk style write ups(or any write ups).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I refuse on both accounts. You have no power here and I refuse to waste my valuable time writing against a multi whose not at all apologetic about having 38 multi fighters in his org and still has his org name changed to harass me like a child nor a sad excuse for a troll who pretends to defend him. Why don't you coach against each other using your multis vs his multis.

I would coach against Karter or GWAD if they're interested as they are both fantastic writers who can get creative as shit with smack talk style write ups(or any write ups).

lol

remember you begged for this :) Good riddance imo

Dilloo no worries, the show must go on :)

I`m gonna do what I have done all my life and go pick me a fight :)

Edit: I love how easily we forget what this really is about. Let me remind all of your fragile egos, this is about helping F&B get some solid projects via an epic tournament for the ages.

• Downvote 1

lol

remember you begged for this :) Good riddance imo

Dilloo no worries, the show must go on :)

I`m gonna do what I have done all my life and go pick me a fight :)

No, you don't get to choose. I just said that. I didn't beg either, me and Bjorn were the only ones who stepped up and now it's just me.

I am finding myself an opponent to coach against like I said. Preferably CK or GWad.

I will announce my counterpart shortly so you can there and hold my beer son.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, you don't get to choose. I just said that. I didn't beg either, me and Bjorn were the only ones who stepped up and now it's just me.

I am finding myself an opponent to coach against like I said. Preferably CK or GWad.

You are out Karen.

Sorry that`s life :)

Also, you mental midget.... Gwad is your alliance mate, how you gonna fake some kinda rivalry?

• Downvote 1

You are out Karen.

Sorry that`s life :)

You aren't a coach. Why are you still here?

I will announce who I will be coaching again soon guy so we can get this rolling.

Waiting for Epicitool to move the needle ....

still-waiting_o_1679269.jpg

It's not even my tournament, I just signed up as a coach. Dana White wouldn't make a coach choose his opponent, so I guess that would land on Dillo. I got 3 kids and a KT org i'm taking care of right now and I said I will take part of my time to do write up and and help a team plan for this tournament but with Bjorn out not a single person has stepped up as a coach. So Dilllo... Just waiting on you to find a coach and if it's Camara... Well find 2 coaches.

• Upvote 1

It's not even my tournament, I just signed up as a coach. Dana White wouldn't make a coach choose his opponent, so I guess that would land on Dillo. I got 3 kids and a KT org i'm taking care of right now and I said I will take part of my time to do write up and and help a team plan for this tournament but with Bjorn out not a single person has stepped up as a coach. So Dilllo... Just waiting on you to find a coach and if it's Camara... Well find 2 coaches.

Except you LITERALLY said this a page ago:

I love how to take down your kt competition you suddenly had 3 days of sleepless investigations and pile ons but the second it wasn`t some evil scheme you grew 3 kids and no time to work out of thin air LOL

Except you LITERALLY said this a page ago:

I love how to take down your kt competition you suddenly had 3 days of sleepless investigations and pile ons but the second it wasn`t some evil scheme you grew 3 kids and no time to work out of thin air LOL

It took me 2 seconds to post 2 fighter pages to TJ, that's all I did... Oh and the post about it obviously. TJ did all the work there.

As for this, I asked a few people but they were all no with their answers. I'm not gonna start asking people I don't know or anything lol. Which is why I find it funny you say "beg", me and Bjorn were the only ones who even wanted to coach and now he is doing some random sit out shit based on Mike not banning multis which makes no sense imo but yeah.

Also I "grew" 3 kids?

I can take a picture of the devils right now while wearing my work badge?

Can you take a picture of you in your pseudo-celebrity lifestyle?

Didn't think so troll.

Step up Camara and coach this season vs Miss Miracle. TUF saved guys!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Epicitool so TRIGGERED he would post pictures of his kids to be believed he has a life.

Interests: Anime

'nuf said

http://i.imgur.com/0c4VdSS.gif

You have got to be the most pathetic troll, you always try to play the victim yet you stupid shit like this.

People tell me you got to give it to him, he is really a good troll, I guess there right. Congrats idiot your a internet troll who pretends they have a thrilling life. I'm pretty sure it's more like this.

32s7nf.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have kids... Which means I have no life by default lol your trolling still contradicts itself

also anime ftw

anyone wanna nerd out on anime talk, you know where to find me.