Gym owners able to see the fight outcomes of their members.

I have a tidy little begginer gym in Hilo, and because of my fair price and services have a growing stable of new managers with their sole fighter in the gym, Well... I would like to see how my gym members are doing. So I could assist these managers with reccomendations.

I also would like to see what kind of fighters my gym is producing... are we winning? losing?

If so how?

Are managers grinding their fighters too hard?

I have sent a fair amount of PM's to managers who have their fighter sparring alone, or to answer other questions.

That kind of stuff would make owning a gym a bit more immersive.

Gyms should have a scoreboard.

Great idea, I'd love to easily see how my gym members are doing.

Gyms should be more like a "Team" imo, better communication options etc.

It's fun to run a gym but I'd love to have more things to do, would be awesome if you could hire in good fighters for seminars once a week (on Sundays) etc.

Also I would like a list (like the fighter list for orgs.) to keep track on their energy levels, their primary skills, amount of money they have, morale and sparring worth, and a icon for mail to that fighters manager.

I could prolly keep going for ages about things I'd like to have as an gym owner.

Thanks guys.

Yeah Slappz, that is pretty much exactly what I have in mind.

It should sorta be like a team.

Its not like we want to set sliders for them, and I do understand why some stats should be hidden- but, more info would be handy.

Gym's need a bit more to do.

I would also like to be able to make a move when it comes to sparring- with the manager giving the final say so.

I don't know if its just that some guys don't speak english or read it well... but one of my peeves as a gym owner is how I have many many good sparring partners - and there always seems to be 4 or so fighters spread out through the week that is all alone in a sparring class...

I would love to be able to move those guys into the actual days we have class, then the manager can approve it or what... They sit in these classes all alone and get no benefit at all, it irks me.