Keeping an eye on the fight engine since the changes

MMATycoon

MIKE! WHAT THE FUCK MAN??

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=546165

Game engine broken dawg. Martel was 95% stay standing and 95% counter STRIKE. Please for the love of goodness look into this. No way he shoots in for 21 takedowns in the first round with his sliders. I don't mind losing when I actually lose, but this isn't right at all.

Edit - Well. Seems that perhaps the game engine hasn't done me as wrong as I initially suspected. Sorry mate. I fucked myself. In the butt. Like a real dick.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=546165

Game engine broken dawg. Martel was 95% stay standing and 95% counter STRIKE. Please for the love of goodness look into this. No way he shoots in for 21 takedowns in the first round with his sliders. I don't mind losing when I actually lose, but this isn't right at all.

Methinks you fucked up

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=546165

Edit - Well. Seems that perhaps the game engine hasn't done me as wrong as I initially suspected. Sorry mate. I fucked myself. In the butt. Like a real dick.

95% on takedowns?

Yep.

Yes I had the same shit I think there need to be done some changes because for me when I did it first and last time I fucked up 3 fights like this :( Its really weird when you set them with phone its so easy to put them wrong.

Yes I had the same shit I think there need to be done some changes because for me when I did it first and last time I fucked up 3 fights like this :( Its really weird when you set them with phone its so easy to put them wrong.

Yea. I know I fucked them up but I'm not sure how I managed it tbh. I've set sliders using the phone option on my laptop before and never made the mistake, but I guess I managed to fuck them up somehow from my phone. The thing that really angers me is that I talked myself outta checking my sliders half hr before the fight because I KNEW I had a good game plan! Dummy :(

I wondered whether something had been changed on the slider layout as well. My last fight I set to 100% try to clinch rather than 0%. The new counter sliders came to my rescue!

Thought I'd check the other fight I planned at the same time, and it had exactly the same mistake.

Is it a coincidence that I saw this twice in consecutive fights, or is there something wrong? I always set my sliders using phone option and have never made a slider error like that before (obviously I've made strategic mistakes before!).

90% takedowns but he goes only for 4 takedowns,please help what did i do wrong

and i never really change my sliders,before the fight engine change i had a fight before it went for 5 takdowns in only 1st round 2:55 sec

but yet in this fight 3 rounds 3:29 and only 4

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=546786

Says you attempted 9 takedowns in the clinch as well.

90% takedowns but he goes only for 4 takedowns,please help what did i do wrong

What you did wrong was setting your slider to 90% takedowns.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

ive set my sliders from 75% agg- 75% counter and all in between, with different fighters, I think combined they've thrown 2 counter punches....and those were the guys set to agg and no to counter strike lol

Can anyone else back that up with similar experience?

Im not saying its the engine, it could be, but I was never really ably to counter effectively before either unless I went nearly 100%

but since the change I have set to to predominantly counter/counter strike, in a few fights now and not attempted one

What does counter clinch vs. counter grapple mean. I don't want my fighter to do either one

It's counter strike vs. counter grapple. If you don't want to do either counter clinch or takedown (counter grappling) you would set the strike vs. grapple all the way to counter strike.

Im not saying its the engine, it could be, but I was never really ably to counter effectively before either unless I went nearly 100%

but since the change I have set to to predominantly counter/counter strike, in a few fights now and not attempted one

But aren't missed counters still not reported? Therefore it's not that your fighter is not attempting to counter, rather it's that he's not been good enough to successfully counter much.

a guy with wonderful boxing and sensational punches should be able to counter a strong or superb opponent successfully without being countered multiple times himself. Ive noticed it with 3 of my boxers, 2 wonderful, and 1 exceptional, the only success I really have with counter striking is with my wrestlers with shitty striking and that was months ago. I had 1 strong counter striker a long time ago, but I had to set him to 90% or higher with 75 or higher accuracy. I do that now, and Ill throw 3 punches the whole fight