Lucius Black = Greatest Manager EVER?

This guy pulled an even bigger one this Island season: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=124712

He basically set up his own private gym operation with a bunch of his alt accounts I am guessing. His primaries are way higher than your average 26 year old since he has been training his guys 1:1 basically.

If you follow the thread it leads to Ken Noonie and Whambam. Oh and this one: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=109702

Hillarious because with a private gym I would be training 18 year old Island beasts and not 25 year olds. These guys can't even optimize their cheating lol.

Is Lucius Black the managerial GOAT? He reached the #1 manager rank in a little over 5 months from starting his account with a record of 98-13-0, and 9 of his 11 fighters are currently champions.

Discuss.

I wonder if he ever reached #1 on his main account too

• Upvote 5

So what's the fix for this.... shut down the Island? Or at the very least not have Island results/stats count toward manager hype?

I'm a bit new but TBH I don't even understand the purpose or necessity of the Island. After this thread, I also feel inadequate because somebody who joined way after me is the #1 manager while I'm still floundering in the 300-400 range... <_<

So what's the fix for this.... shut down the Island? Or at the very least not have Island results/stats count toward manager hype?

I'm a bit new but TBH I don't even understand the purpose or necessity of the Island. After this thread, I also feel inadequate because somebody who joined way after me is the #1 manager while I'm still floundering in the 300-400 range... <_<

Its definetly a grind ive been here 1 1/2yrs & just reached my highest rank of 32 but if you know the basics you should be able to get into the top 100 then you can set yourself a new goal. Just keep asking question & talk to one or 2 of the top top players and it will all start coming together

Its definetly a grind ive been here 1 1/2yrs & just reached my highest rank of 32 but if you know the basics you should be able to get into the top 100 then you can set yourself a new goal. Just keep asking question & talk to one or 2 of the top top players and it will all start coming together

Thanks man and congrats. I only really started playing in Jan of this year when I finally bit the bullet and payed for VIP. My current goal is in fact top 100!

FYI, I was also joking though. While practically everyone who is new is more accomplished than I am, there is no way in hell that account is a "new" person to the game.

Thanks man and congrats. I only really started playing in Jan of this year when I finally bit the bullet and payed for VIP. My current goal is in fact top 100!

FYI, I was also joking though. While practically everyone who is new is more accomplished than I am, there is no way in hell that account is a "new" person to the game.

Ovs he has some knowledge lol. I was making the point that you can be pretty successful if you are willing to grind & as you are new i thought id give you some encouragement to stick at it & climb the rankings.

The fix is for Island fights to only earn 1/3 of the hype that they currently do.