The Duel Episode 3 featuring Empire 310K and North Star!

bestever

Gagnon vs Steve is on.

fucking pussy, Alex immediately booked himself the easiest fight vs Heavy, Alex should not be booking his fights at Empire, its shameful.

Also booting Farts instead of negotiating w him was shady. He can beat you so at the first chance you booted him knowing he will take all his fighters.

pussy

Is this the "Black Pinnocchio" season 2? Stop quacking nonsense.

Drago asked Alfred for another fight vs Tower. I didn't want this fight.

GB is a piece of shit, and I have no problem whooping his fighters any day of the week. I have no reason to negotiate w/ him. Whoever is giving a hard time without a valid reason(GB dislikes me because I told him he can't run an org. I think the senior citizen nerd who calls himself Fart Master can get over it by now) will be booted. I'm supposed to beg this clown to accept fights/sign contracts? For what? What makes him special? As a side note, I booted 1 fighter. The rest will sit out their contracts w/ a thumb up their asses, simply cause GB is a prick.

You wanna run Empire Camara? I don't. I'm doing it as a favor to Chuck, and at the moment, he can't find anyone he trust to take it over. I have no interest in doing matchmaking, especially for my own fighters, but there's no one else to do it.

So please, fuck off.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1