bookies?

Ramirez

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How long does it take a bookie to give you your winnings? Still shows pending from Saturdays UFC event

We're not in control of it. A moderator needs to enter the results of the fights and once that is done all the winnings are distributed :)

The time varies considerably, much like what and when events are added.

im thinking of running a bookie myself, do i need to set anything up for events or does all live events get automatically put in for all bookmakers? and do i do the odds myself,how does it work?

Most UFC events get added and then you decide if you want to provide odds for those events, you can choose to provide odds for certain fighs on the cards etc.

These days the mods tend to only be putting up UFC events which is a shame given there are some great fights outside of the UFC as well!

You put in the odds yourself so it can be easy to lose money early on, so I would make sure you are properly bankrolled before you open up a bookmaker, and make sure you restrict bets early on (I think 10k real and 5k in game is the current limit from memory).

Anything else you would like to know?