markyosullivan

anyone who liked the original xbox controller mustve been on crack at the time. that was the bulkiest piece of shit controller ever made. it has to be the worst controller ever made for any console.

It's cool that it's not gunna be that long before the release. I was assuming it would be next year but then I guess that it's not a great idea to give out your specs any earlier than you need to, if you're trying to get a jump on Microsoft.

I much preferred the PS3 controller to XBox 360. How much of that is just familiarity, I don't know. The only problems I had with the PS3 controller was that I found it a bit weird trying to align all 4 fingers on the L/R/1/2 buttons at the same time. I tended to just use my index fingers but then you needed to use R 1 and 2 at the same time in FIFA 12 so I had to change it up, which was weird for a while. Wow, what an epically boring story.

Online functions are the only reason that lead me to choose 360 over PS3. Personally, I don't like FPS games and it seems like that is all that 360 does. I almost bought PS3 last summer exclusively to play MLB The Show. I'm glad I waited and will now buy PS4.

Nope. I think they are waiting for 720 details first. If they announce the price too soon, Microsoft will figure out ways to undercut them. I wouldn't expect to hear a starting price until it gets close to the launch date.