Let's start this off with a folk lore song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLazfBlUkfk

There was a bad mother fucker, who sat on the top
Stroking his ego and shaking his
Fist at his haters, who played games during their shifts
Teaching their cocksmen, to play with their
sliders and fighters in the old days of yore
Along came Stu's wife who looked like
A decent young lady and Andy Mugler quacked like a duck
He said he discovered, a new way to
Bring up the Cockless to confess and admit
The rest of tycoon is tasting my
Contents of urine left after the fight
Johnny Lee took a facial right from the tip of my
gold from the titles, decorating my walls
In came the dear Matt Cave to play with my
dog Pluto in the cage where his fighter Green didn't belong
If you think this is funny it wasn't my song you should be thanking my bong.

Yes, what you see here is pure greatness.

2 fighters top 10 P4P
6 fighters top 10 W/C
P4P #1 KT fighter in the game
#1 competition rating (158)

Is there any manager other than Lance Templeton and Ethan Downs that can compete with these accomplishments?
#1 P4P fighter
Two #2 P4P fighters
Multiple top 10 P4P fighters
#1 competition rating
#1 KT P4P fighter
Most wins. Most Knockouts.
Undefeated against Quacky Can, and I've never declined a fight against a headless Cocksmen.

The King of title town has more belts on his roster than the entire DLGAF and Cockmunchers alliances. One man, greater than two alliances, who get considered top alliances... where is the competition? Oh wait, I destroy it. Highest competition rating in the game ;) Destroyer of worlds. Titan of Titles. Master of Sliders.

Lance Templeton and myself are the Tag Team Champions of the tycoon universe, and there's nobody that can stop us. Our Tag Team Duo will be known as "DBA". Obviously our roots of greatness stem from The Drunken Bum Alliance that originated years before tycoon.

Yes I woke up with morning wood today, and I'm stroking the ego full force. You will see an ejaculation of excellence all over your walls.

Mods, if you take this down, you can suck my fist and feel my fury. I'll hit you in the face with my rock. I'll put my balls on your bottle of gin. You should be cupping my knuckles and blowing on the fingertips every time I grace this forum with my excellence.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Hahahaha... blame this on a 4:20 AM session and Kong's 5 AM fight. The rest of that shit was the usual babble I wake up to, not totally surprised by it, but the old english folk song made me laugh, especially when I listened to Bob Saget's song while reading it. Chalk it up to a sense of humor equivalent to a cheap hooker.

Youre a very funny guy :rolleyes:

At least come up with some new stuff once in a while instead of using the same material every time

Folk lore song. Tag Team Championship. Morning wood ejaculating all over the walls... I've used those before :poster_stupid:
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's why you don't have your own talk show MrClean!

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!

Tonight on Jerry Springer: Egos out of control! Premature ejaculation is taking cocksure to a whole new level.