5 replies to this topic

#1 KevoLaceUP

KevoLaceUP

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:26 AM

9yAYIUT.png?2

Wooten Jiu Jitsu & Boxing has opened up to public in Las Vegas!

8 Elite coaches, not crowded, Sauna, pristine and very clean equipment. 

As more fighters enter the gym, I will add more elite coaches. The current weekly fee is only 100$ how can you beat that for an elite gym? Come train with us, better your fighters and make them unstoppable.

http://mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=3983

4kbln1u.png?2

#2 Jackie

Jackie

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

you hired coach incorrect.Circuit Training needs Conditioning coach not an Elite Boxer lol

#3 KevoLaceUP

KevoLaceUP

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

you hired coach incorrect.Circuit Training needs Conditioning coach not an Elite Boxer lol

I didn't hire incorrectly. I hired an elite boxing coach to have an elite boxing coach, I just didn't hire a fitness coach because it was already so late and I didn't get around to doing it. I already hired an elite fitness coach before I even read this. SO with that being said, that's 3 Elite coaches for 100 bucks per week! Like I said before, the fighters that enter the more coaches I will hire. 

4kbln1u.png?2

#4 KevoLaceUP

KevoLaceUP

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

Btw! Wooten Jiu Jitsu & Boxing will never charge their fighters 1000 per week, If you ask me, that's some straight highway robbery. The goal here at WJJ&B is to help you better your fighters, no get rich off of them. 

4kbln1u.png?2

#5 Jackie

Jackie

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

Btw! Wooten Jiu Jitsu & Boxing will never charge their fighters 1000 per week, If you ask me, that's some straight highway robbery. The goal here at WJJ&B is to help you better your fighters, no get rich off of them. 

ok cool,were moving soon

#6 Freddie

Freddie

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Looks to easily be the best deal in the game to date.  :thumbup:

1481437038decimation3_zps3tk0a94g.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users