LACC Season 2 - TWGC Creation tournament

Monsieur.Camara

Idk if you mean my boy Sparxx or not, but he is entering the July Tycoon Grappling Championships and training hard. He is better than his 0-3 grappling record I promise you!

If your boy lost then yes he is in the sack of crap losers bracket so how about him and my guy Rutger "The Blanket" Hermann get it on at the next available opportunity and he can help your guy understand real grappling a little better?

Better question, i know this technically does not have to do with the tournament but this seems to be the best place since this thread is all about this division. Who should get the next shot at the title? Dino or Carlos?

None of the above. The 1 true contender is android eleven

• Upvote 1

Alright I have sent the fights for the next round of LACC2:

43w3.jpg vs 26w25.jpg

1w25.jpg vs 36w28.jpg

Other fights :

40w35.jpg vs 14023953503421.png

14933003706453.png vs 41b32.jpg

An exhibition match !!!

15176973865387.gif vs 31b33.jpg

Our Champion Percy Watson has expressed his desire to enter TWGC. I believe all 265 spots for black belts are taken/full so will wait to hear from him. If he does not manage to get into TWGC he could be defending his belt against Turturro !!!!!

Yeah Percy Watson will not be joining TGWC since he would have to go into division 2 instead of the division 3 he was hoping for since he is only 19. I figured it was worth a shot. I will happily defend my title against Turturro since he is the only one from the first tournament still around that i have yet to beat and his only loss comes from Puno.

• 3 weeks later...

For fun prediction, I have second round as Android Eleven vs Andy Millman and Renilson Coelho vs Jack Blood for the second round and the finals being Andy Millman vs Jack Blood. I am posting this now to see later on how close i was. Good Luck to all and i hope to still be champion when this tournament ends and i have a new challenger. Your going down this week Humble though your guy has been impressive so far after upsetting Puno.

I was spot on and even though i did not say it than I had Andy Millman as the winner of season 2. Congrats to Dino, you may have lost 19-2 but i still consider it a big deal that someone finally has lasted the whole 15 minutes with the champ. Only one challenger makes any sense to fight Percy Watson in the finals of season 2 and it was the final battle of season 1, Percy Watson vs Carlos Silverio. Of the fighters from season 1, Carlos has the best overall record other than the still undefeated champ, 5-1 and his only loss being the finals. Now that they are both Black Belts we get to see who has improved more in the last couple months.

Now that Android Eleven has finally joined the sack of crap losers bracket "The Blanket" Rutger Hermann would love to get some revenge on him if he doesn't mind getting exposed? Tyrone Sparxx will do too even if he is finished hiding amongst the never starting TWGC tournament.

Apologies if this isn't the thread to be doing this in though

• Upvote 1

Now that Android Eleven has finally joined the sack of crap losers bracket "The Blanket" Rutger Hermann would love to get some revenge on him if he doesn't mind getting exposed? Tyrone Sparxx will do too even if he is finished hiding amongst the never starting TWGC tournament.

My client says you are on buddy. He is more than happy to rip your blanket again

• Upvote 2

LOL this is the ORG to be doing this :)

Nothing like some good shit talking and rivalries !!

This is where percy watson has been calling out people from season one. Speaking of which this rematch is going to be epic. I am not so sure it will go my way this time but we have the 2 best from season 1 battling it out while season 2 decides who is the next challenger.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...