UFC Fight Night Werdum vs Volkov

kenlow73

but that last fight, at least the last second and Henry out of nowhere leaves at 0-4

Lets go Phillips!

Fucking great event to be at so far - 3 top fights/finishes in a row

Craig got a triangle with 1 second to guy and Ankalaev tapped :) Can only think it mustve been an instinctive panic tap

Every fight that got out of the first round was boring as hell.

How was Ankalaev Craig?

Ankalev dominated the whole fight until he tapped with a second left.

Can someone downvote these double/triple posts - stupid site keeps glitching.

The only person I've seen double post on this thread was you.

Duquensoy must have fucked Hardy's girl. The way Hardy called the fight, you would have fought it was 30-25 Ware.

How was Ankalaev Craig?

It was kind of shitty. Ankalaev lazily beat Craig up for 14 minutes and then fell asleep on top of him and got triangled. Ankalaev really shit the bed.

Can someone downvote these double/triple posts - stupid site keeps glitching.

Also that was such a robbery against Terrion Ware - even worse than the Stevie Ray robbery

lol, what?

Ware's strikes were missing, but in the vicinity. He's a tough guy and stays in his opponents face, but doesnt have much power and his main asset is that he looks busy.

lol, what?

Ware's strikes were missing, but in the vicinity. He's a tough guy and stays in his opponents face, but doesnt have much power and his main asset is that he looks busy.

I was at the event so didnt hear Hardys bs commentary - everyone seemed shocked Ware didnt get the decision given he was controlling the action and keeping much more busy but maybe easier to see strikes landed on TV

I was at the event so didnt hear Hardys bs commentary - everyone seemed shocked Ware didnt get the decision given he was controlling the action and keeping much more busy but maybe easier to see strikes landed on TV

Watch the fight and the Johnson/Ray fight when you get a chance. I think you'll change your mind on both of them. I can see where someone could make a case that the decision could have went the other way, but they were no where near robbery vicinity.

Ware's base is boxing and he throws straight punches, so he was near the target even when he was missing. Ware landed most effectively with his body shots, but his punches to the head were rarely on target. Duquensoy's head movement was pretty good for an mma fighter. He needs that because he puts himself right in the opponents range and sets his feet to throw basically the same combo over and over again that ends with the leg kick. Ware didnt have anything for him until Duquensoy slowed down in the 3rd.

I really like Ware, I think he got a shit deal in the UFC with the three opponents he fought. I think they'll cut him after this loss, but I could see him making his way back after a few wins at regionals. He'd actually be a good guy to see on DWTCS this summer.

• Upvote 1