• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#1 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

Let's have some fun and tell everybody how you're going to whip your opponent's ass.

#2 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

Is it allowed to be friendly or maybe am asking too much.

#3 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

Nobody is here dry like wild west desert, Hey Yunggreazy Bring me that cheese Dog in here. I have more than a word for him

#4 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:35 PM

I'll try to get him in here.

#5 barkbell

barkbell

White Belt

• Manager
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

ya what u gotta say about dog cheese

#6 CoobaJZ

CoobaJZ

White Belt

• Manager
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:15 PM

Hey, Fred Linhart, where ya at? Hiding before you get the worst beating of you life? Martin is gonna beat the crap out of ya. Not just gonna break your arm with one of his legendary armbars, but he's gonna break your fight spirit while doing it. Get ready for your first real fight and your first loss.

#7 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

Check out the event preview for the next Trial by Fire - link attached

http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=62039

#8 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:14 PM

btw I'd fancy Linhart in the main event :) think if he can say on his feet and away from "The Python" he has a hope :)

#9 Powerfist

Powerfist

White Belt

• Manager
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM

I've got three fighters I'm bringing to the ring, one of them a local, and the others from the states. Idk about the local, but I'm certain my boys are returning to the states with a W each.

#10 Powerfist

Powerfist

White Belt

• Manager
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:28 PM

Also, if anybody is interested, I'm currently running a gym "JAG Labs" in Las Vegas. Currently $750/week, but once I get more fighters in, I'll probably lower the price. Just need enough people now to be able to balance the books. 

#11 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:10 PM

This weekend's JAG event told me a lot about the future of JAG. Some fights went as expected, while others...well let's just say upset is an understatement. Anything can happen in JAG. We posted 4 good matches that ended in submissions and a couple knockouts. The main event ended in an armbar, actually as the manager of Martin Sedlacek predicted...and ended with with Martin screamin,"Now, we gangbang Mabo's mom." I wonder if Mabo...or His mom, will take that lying down. We'll see...we will see.

#12 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:10 PM

On another note, I heard someone say there is no talent in this week's pool of JAG fighters, and we may as well have their wives and girlfriends wrestle in baby oil for our entertainment, with one fighter chiming in,"I'll even rub the oil on the fat ones."

#13 CoobaJZ

CoobaJZ

White Belt

• Manager
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:55 AM

Hey, Linhart girl, got what you came for. Easy R1 armbar, easy fight. There is no messing with The Python, bro. 

And now is the time baby. Mabo Dada, you're next. Anytime, anywhere. You're going down. Martin ain't like those good-for-nothings newbies you fought so far. He'll rip your fat arms off, ten times out of 10, man. You can run but you can hide, man. The Python's coming for ya, you overhyped looser.

#14 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:57 AM

Barkbell is Cheesedog your son, ooh sorry i mean your fighter? I don't see any chance of him winning against DC coz my DC is in the next lvl.

#15 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:08 AM

Is he cheesedog or dog's cheese? man his face looks 1800yrs while he is at the age of 18yrs, i think he gave his age in centuary. Dogcheese is at the age of 18centuary, DC is fighting a mummy lol>>>>

#16 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:12 AM

Younggreazy i need the curved ones to oil them, lol

#17 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:39 AM

Barkbell i need a Bacon cheeseburger, things to put in it, 'cheddar cheese, lettuce, little ketchup, onion, tomato, mayonnaise, dill pickles, mustard and no barbecue sauce. Hey, wait!!! and don't forget to put more Dogcheese.......... This is my next fight... whattttt!!!!!! Who calls this a fight, I hope nate baker make this fight happens in KFC or SUBWAY. Bdw if you need a free delivery Burger you can call to any of nearest KFC or SUBWAY. 

#18 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:44 AM

LowerFist i have a nutrition store, i am looking for one last gym for vending machine. If you like the deal send me offer to accept.

#19 Artyman1995

Artyman1995

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:39 PM

My guy is jones. He is fighting haram Saturday at trials by fire IV

Here is the link
https://www.mmatycoo...497&fidb=334413

#20 Artyman1995

Artyman1995

Blue Belt