How active is the game these days?

silvec88

Still not sure I'll create any fighters. I've never been good at the fighting part of the game anyway, but always enjoyed running the businesses.

if you need some help or moeny let me know and I`ll help u get set up. You can also join our alliance, we borrowed 2 very experienced guys from LOD for the alliance tourney and they are an encyclopedia of knowledge, we can learn together on alliance chat.

if you need some help or moeny let me know and I`ll help u get set up. You can also join our alliance, we borrowed 2 very experienced guys from LOD for the alliance tourney and they are an encyclopedia of knowledge, we can learn together on alliance chat.

His alliance seems to be a bunch of nice guys, except for him.

If you can arrange that Cuntmara get expelled so you join, huge business. Otherwise, run. He is as cancerous as Humors

• Upvote 4

I'm good on money. Still have a nice amount left over from the last time I played. Holding off on an alliance for a little while.

His alliance seems to be a bunch of nice guys, except for him.

If you can arrange that Cuntmara get expelled so you join, huge business. Otherwise, run. He is as cancerous as Humors

I don't remember having any problems with Camara in the past, but I'll keep that in mind......

I'm good on money. Still have a nice amount left over from the last time I played. Holding off on an alliance for a little while.

I don't remember having any problems with Camara in the past, but I'll keep that in mind......

I'm a member of Camara's alliance. Can confirm that the alliance is helpful, and that Camera is a good guy. This game would be boring without him. The message boards would be boring anyway.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are more people on when I get online over the past couple months than the majority of the last year in a half, I have no idea how the game was before that though.

When some have 10+ accounts, overpopulation sets in quickly..

When those cheaters do not get deleted by the game owner, then you have basically a zoo left full of chimps and pimps.