Cage Colosseum Fighting Official SmacTalk

theWHITEWOLF

CCF FN 01:Abel vs Temby

We kickstart this event in the featherweight division in a bout between Ricky Simpson vs Yaatong Sitsongrit. Ricky is coming of a 2 month lay off after beating Javier Gonzales now looking to continue his career being only 18 years old,but he faces Yaatong who is coming off a fresh 1st round submission loss against Pedro Lopez.

In the second bout of the night we go up to the heavyweight division when Marcelinho Lima faces Kurrik Scientia both are coming off a loss and both are (0-1-0) so let's see who can tun around their records.

Now we have a fight in the welterweight division between Mark Cruz who had up till now a pretty much win, lose, win, lose career but he is coming off a loss so will he win the next against Andrew Stecca who is making his pro MMA debut.

Next up it will be Chandwin de Chandler vs Tyson Tressani. de Chandler is a BJJ Brown belt and he has a undefeated record of (1-0-0) he faces Tressani who has a big chip on his shoulders to stop the hype train that is Chadwin de Chandler, but can gain huge is he pulls off the upset.

Carlos"Pitbull"Ruas then faces Nicola"Camparino"Tarasso in a Heavyweight super fight between 2 loved amateurs who are both making their debuts.

Now for our CO-MAIN event of the evening we will see undefeated Luciano"El Pepo"Oleguer fighting Ricardo Vieira who is a major young talent looking to restart his young career and this time not leave it to the judges but use his BJJ experience as a brown belt to finish the fight.

In the MAIIN EVENT of the evening Aristides"Animale" Abel will face the no.1 pfp Lewis Temby!Abel is the undefeated youngster with little experience looking to stay undefeated and show his skills and toughness, but can the experience of Lewis Temby keep him on his track to the title as he is on a 2 fight win streak beating Leroy Braga and Darius Frank,will Lewis Temby stay the orgs no.1pfp fighter?

If you want to see who wins these fight buy tickets online at CageColosseumFighting.org/Tickets

Follow us on twitter and Instagram @CCF

• Upvote 1

CCF FN 01:Abel vs Temby Recap

Aristides Abel defeats Lewis Temby via 3rd round (T)KO a beautiful uppercut winning him the KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT award.

Ricardinho Vieira defeats Luciano Oleguer via 1st round submission(Kimura).

Carlos Ruas defeats Nicola Tarassa via 1st round submission(kimura) getting the SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT award for his submission.

Chandwin De Chandler defeats Tyson Tressani via 1str round submission(triangle)

Andrew Stecca defeats Mark Cruz via 3rd round (T)KO strikes.

Kurrik Scientia defeats Marcelinho Lima vis unanimous Decision (30-24) he dominated and after the fight announced his RETIREMENT.

Ricky Simpson defeats Yaatong Sitsongrit via 1st Round (T)KO almost getting him ko of the night.

We had a great first event and we will definitely improve as time goes on thanks to everyone who was a part of this.

Buy tickets for CCF FN 02:Woods vs Tielemans now @CageColosseumFighting.org/Tickets

Follow us on twitter and instagram@CCF

• Upvote 1

HOLD UP A MINUTE.

My boy Higo gets an anaconda choke FROM MOUNT (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=903862), and doesn't get a sub of the night bonus? :rolleyes:

Don't know wha'cha been smoking, Wolf, but my boy deserves that check :training2:

Higa definitely also deserved that, but take nothing away from Sanderlei Bitetti he did do a beautiful kimura and there is always next time.I was really impressed by your performance thou keep the wins coming and the title will be in your reach

• Upvote 2

Higa definitely also deserved that, but take nothing away from Sanderlei Bitetti he did do a beautiful kimura and there is always next time.I was really impressed by your performance thou keep the wins coming and the title will be in your reach

Oh, trust me, Higo will have the belt around his waist soon enough. :winner:

But he's young and knows he still has a lot to learn so we're in no rush :showoff:

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w29.jpg

Mikhail Faustin

"So my first professional fight is against Mike Sadollah? I feel insulted what a bum his own manager dumped him after two fights. He had to be picked up by the org in order to face me. On December 23rd 2017 Mike I will show you what a real fighter looks like!"

• Upvote 1

Mikhail Faustin

"So my first professional fight is against Mike Sadollah? I feel insulted what a bum his own manager dumped him after two fights. He had to be picked up by the org in order to face me. On December 23rd 2017 Mike I will show you what a real fighter looks like!"
Since we had to pick him up I am going to give him my best efforts to win so gere goes and well then he has got to leave the org.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325921

"Magic" Mike Sadollah-

"Mikhail is that how your parents spelled your name?You know Mike and Mikhail are the same thing and they probably saw me and wanted the same baby...anyway with that out of the way I have only 2 fights and well both were wins what do you have?a big mouth that is going to get caved in this weekend?I don't mean any disrespect well actually I do you haven't proven shit so shut your mouth!I guess we will see what you are made of, but I am feeling a disappointment coming your way because I put in the hard work in camp did all the right things and I feel as ready as I ever will I believe you don't stand a chance!For sportmans sake I wish you luck hopefully the ref stops the fight quickly before your too cut up or unconscious but if not it is on him not me...the REAL MIKE IS OUT.*drops mike*

• Upvote 1

Cage Colosseum Fighting Rankings

135lbs

©NA

#1-Derek Vineyard

#2-Mick Speed

#3-Jose Pecheco

#4-Yodsanan Sityodtong

#5-Sean McAodh

145lbs

©NA

#1-Barney Boatman

#2-Marcus DaSilva

#3-Richard Unger

#4-Ricky Simpson

#5-Mike Sadollah

155lbs

©NA

#1-Sergei Krylov

#2-Ritchie Souza

#3-Ray Bailey

#4-Savage Samaritan

#5-Rio Brazil

170lbs

©NA

#1-Finn Calvero

#2-Higa Higa

#3-Ricardinho Veira

#4-Jesus Willian Jr

#5-Javier Garcia

185lbs

©NA

#1-Cletus McDonald

#2-Aristides Abel

#3-Youri Tielemans

#4-Tiger Woods

#5-Lewis Temby

205lbs

©NA

#1-Max Mason

#2-Wagner Resende

#3-Chadwin de Chandler

#4-Steve Roach

#5-Nick Lindt

265lbs

©NA

#1-Carlos Ruas

#2-Sanderlei Bitetti

#3-Thiago Araujo

#4-Petcel Joshua

#5-Anderi Ferlakov

265+ lbs

©NA

#1-Jake Butler

#2-Kolten Svendettee

#3-Marcos Andrade

#4-Mike Fernandes

#5-Rouhullah Javari

PFP Rankings

#1-Jake Buttler

#2-Derek Vinyard

#3-Cletus McDonals

#4-Mick Speed

#5-Finn Calvero

#6-Aristides Abel

#7-Carlos Ruas

#8-Ritchie Souza

#9-Jose Pacheco

#10-Sergei Krylov

Mikhail Faustin

"I demand a rematch those judges were stupid. Maybe because the fight was in Rio nothing against Rio I had a wonderful week there and it's a beautiful city but the women there are ugly. I think I may have picked up a tranny the night before the fight and that's what threw me off. I demand a rematch in London or better yet in my homeland Russia."

Mikhail Faustin

"I demand a rematch those judges were stupid. Maybe because the fight was in Rio nothing against Rio I had a wonderful week there and it's a beautiful city but the women there are ugly. I think I may have picked up a tranny the night before the fight and that's what threw me off. I demand a rematch in London or better yet in my homeland Russia."

Badluck my man, but I released mike from.his contract since I had to pick.him.up don't want my own fighters in my org if you really want a rematch how about we see if we can arrange that

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...