Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

Elite MMA, based out of Montreal, is looking for a nutrition company to partner with as a vendor. Please feel free to contact me (13574) if interested in a partnership.

Willing to make any changes that are needed to ensure a successful arrangment for all that are involved.

Thank you

Still need a nutrition supplier....

My gym is filling fast, please contact me if you would like to be the official nutrition supplier, and we can talk business!

You will most certainly profit!

Cheers

My fighters and I will drop $25,000 in your nutrition business, provided you are not peddling lousy supps.

If you have good stuff and haven't hooked up yet, look me up.

Literally, on day 1, I spend $25,000 in your store. Long-established manager -- not going anywhere.

Long-established elite gym. Let's do this, peeps.

Any other gyms having a really hard time finding a vending parnter?

All the top quality nutrition companies seem to either have two partners already, while most other companies simply ignore your partnership request, rather then decline or accpet it. I managed to find one companies with only one current parnter (which is a gym somehow owned by the same person that owns the nutrion company... not sure how that is possible) Anyway, I have be waiting for a response for over week at least and still no answer. I have politely messaged the owner asking if I should move on and try to partner with a new company... no reply.

Basically I have given up. My gym members want vending, I would like to give it to them, yet I can't even seem to partner with a lesser quality nutrition company. This vending seems to be a good idea but the 2 gym limit makes the experience too frustrating. I have sent requests to companies all over the world, many with product I'm not sure my members would even want, but I am getting no where.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Any other gyms having a really hard time finding a vending parnter?

All the top quality nutrition companies seem to either have two partners already, while most other companies simply ignore your partnership request, rather then decline or accpet it. I managed to find one companies with only one current parnter (which is a gym somehow owned by the same person that owns the nutrion company... not sure how that is possible) Anyway, I have be waiting for a response for over week at least and still no answer. I have politely messaged the owner asking if I should move on and try to partner with a new company... no reply.

Basically I have given up. My gym members want vending, I would like to give it to them, yet I can't even seem to partner with a lesser quality nutrition company. This vending seems to be a good idea but the 2 gym limit makes the experience too frustrating. I have sent requests to companies all over the world, many with product I'm not sure my members would even want, but I am getting no where.

Am I the only one having this problem?

I'm having a horrible time. Waving $$ in people's faces, hounding them -- no dice. It is very frustrating. I'd be curious to see how many others are in the same boat.

I'm having a horrible time. Waving $$ in people's faces, hounding them -- no dice. It is very frustrating. I'd be curious to see how many others are in the same boat.

I was in this situation and then went through highstreet and looked for people who didn't have two partnerships, i didn't focus on the big ones because I knew i'd never get them, you may have to look for the guys lower on the highstreet lists.

we have an existing partner suppying 150 quality sups but the Fight Factory in Montreal would be glad to upgrade to 157+ if you have an opening. our sales have been very brisk and the clientele we provide is top knotch, pls pm in game if interested.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=990

I am looking for a nutrition partner for a long running gym out of St. Pete's. We have 84 Members and have been running for over a year. I am looking for a nutrition company that is willing to put in the time to get a good product to my gym members. If you are in need of that good product, let me know. I bet my fighters could get your company off its feet with enuff money to get your research guys working full time.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=477

Send me a PM if you have any questions, My current Gym partner is not meeting the status quo, and he is not responding to any PM's/