UGD 94: Man Vs Puno (Review)

Rambo

Puno is currently a FA looking for a KT fight or a grappling match. Would prefer grappling match. Fight has to take place before 1-30. Grappling match can go down in any org. KT fight must take place in Dynasty.

When you claim to be the GOAT, do an open callout to fighters for a KT fight ( or grappling match) and you get a handfull of challengers lining up directly:

200.gif

• Upvote 2

That was the other thing i did not like, you negotiated with the fighters and not the org owner that their fighters are participating in, it seems you are not fully aware how super fights are arranged in this game. The way it is done is via the org owners responsible........................and no, you cannot fight for active or defunct belts of our org when/if you come over for a super fight. I do not care what you do with other orgs you participate with/in, that wont be happening with our org EVER and i do not give a poop if you have 2 million hype and ranked #1 in the past 10 years.

If we have an appropriate matchup and your fighter is not inactive again for 6 months or getting submitted in BJJ tournaments, i will contact your org owner to negotiate.

Good evening to you sir.

Great post !!

I’m a big fan of Puno and Karter makes the game fun but some of these demands and criteria to fight the GOAT turned off myself and our alliance really fast.

It was fun while it lasted though :) maybe a day? Lol honestly looking forward to the Hunger Games more than to chase someone for a fight.

• Upvote 1

Great post !!

I’m a big fan of Puno and Karter makes the game fun but some of these demands and criteria to fight the GOAT turned off myself and our alliance really fast.

It was fun while it lasted though :) maybe a day? Lol honestly looking forward to the Hunger Games more than to chase someone for a fight.

you offered a 155 lb fighter to grapple fight Puno and the 4th of Feb. is too far out.

and Mentor likes to pretend he's omnipotent and all-mighty at GAMMA. Other than Gerbert I bet he couldn't even name the fighters/managers I was talking about. He's just using that to spin it in his favor lol.

you offered a 155 lb fighter to grapple fight Puno and the 4th of Feb. is too far out.

and Mentor likes to pretend he's omnipotent and all-mighty at GAMMA. Other than Gerbert I bet he couldn't even name the fighters/managers I was talking about. He's just using that to spin it in his favor lol.

Fair enough

If Raichus fighter was a 155er yeah I agree that’s light. My guy was a 210 but I heard you were only taking true 265/brown belts and my grapplers are all black belts so no go for me.

I’m sure we’ll at some point roll around as I have plenty of grapplers so no biggie there.

Fair enough

If Raichus fighter was a 155er yeah I agree that’s light. My guy was a 210 but I heard you were only taking true 265/brown belts and my grapplers are all black belts so no go for me.

I’m sure we’ll at some point roll around as I have plenty of grapplers so no biggie there.

thought you were the 155 guy.

anyway, irrelevant. I was looking for HW dance partner but it seems Willy Wonka closed the Chocolate factory.

I sent Aylib a msg but he's too busy at Neverland ranch to read his mail.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14712501784210.png

Brandon Simmons

18-3-0

N°3 openweight fighter of the world

Seems like you actually went to Neverland Ranch and handpicked Puno his next opponent there.

I guess it only makes sense for Puno to fight such a highly respected grappler in MMA, after his clear love for TWGC.

I mean, it is not every day that you can find a wonderful wrestler at the higher levels of HW fighting.!

Good scouting CK and congrats on Puno his next 'huge' win!

If you want to fight someone after this one who actually fits your initial requirements, let me know before Wednesday evening.

Puno his initial requirements were:

1) Has to be a big boy : CHECK

2) Has to be able to dance: CHECK

giphy.gif

So you have 3 days time to confirm that you face me next after your scheduled 'fight' or I'll go up against Gerbert Bryant next.

You remember him right? Yeah, that is the one you found too scary to actually fight.

You have until Wednesday evening to accept my challenge.

Any reply afterwards will be ignored and seen as a sign of Puno his insecurity.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1