• Whymer Van Mastodon (40116)
    • Laz Staz (82447)
    • Action Jackson (123097)
    • Prince Mitchell (116394)
    • Carlos Castenada (84794)
    • Ibrahim Camara (118287)
    • Giuseppe Folioli (120427)
    • Bwang Jong Sr (91781)

Alex K and Camara both killed it this year.

Thanks man, it has been a great year.

More important than my record though is the work we have put into the brackets.

Everybody is fighting, that whole getting to #1 and fighting 3 times a month holding on it for dear life is a thing of the past.

2020 baby ! Sparta !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

I think the community is looking at a lot more than just ranking here.

I’m active everywhere and run a top 10 org with dignity and respect.

If I wanted to just farm hype or make money I would just do laundry and not enter so many creation tournaments.

Getting my arse whooped in that brutal weekly tourney actually did more for my brand than cherry picking my opposition and protecting my rank.

I also hardly ever test hiddens vs my own fighters. This is a simulation game and I believe the community really looks down upon that because in real life that would never happen.

Also I’ve helped multiple orgs and managers get started and give advice without the need of spin and wins.

Not to mention I’ve had a fantastic year and held the #1 manager spot for the longest time and x5 P4P Chris Steve ended the year beating the top dog in his division.

A lot of people are stuck on the old version of what represented a top manager while the Tycoon world is evolving.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

If I wanted to just farm hype or make money I would just do laundry and not enter so many creation tournaments.

Getting my arse whooped in that brutal weekly tourney actually did more for my brand than cherry picking my opposition and protecting my rank.

I also hardly ever test hiddens vs my own fighters. This is a simulation game and I believe the community really looks down upon that because in real life that would never happen.

Also I’ve helped multiple orgs and managers get started and give advice without the need of spin and wins.

Not to mention I’ve had a fantastic year and held the #1 manager spot for the longest time and x5 P4P Chris Steve ended the year beating the top dog in his division.

A lot of people are stuck on the old version of what represented a top manager while the Tycoon world is evolving.

That org isnt even top 10 #s wise, you couldve looked that up yourself you brainless twat. Dignity and respect? Surprised you even spelled that right because you dont know what either of those mean.

'Hardly' ever testing your own fighters against each other is still admitting to testing them against each to not mess with your rankings, good job there bud, another brainless move.

Not needing spin and wins? Literally 2 days ago you had 6 spin and wins, who knows how many of those were losses. You arent very bright at this

Who are you giving advice to? Humors when he eats your ass after voting for you on all his accounts, or when hes done snowballing you? With your all homoerotic innuendos on some of your fighter pages, it wouldnt surprise me

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

who is this Donald Trump guy who keeps sending messages out to vote for Camara? he has only had 13 fights in the last 2 years yet he seems to know who the best manager is. seems a bit fishy....

If you look closer at the 13 fights in his perfect record against multiple opponents it will not only smell fishy, there is a whole all you can eat sushi buffet there. He is staining this award by even being mentioned in the thread, winner will have to air out for a couple of weeks after taking it home.

This might all be true, still its worth jack shit if you act like an uneducated brainless ape.

That org isnt even top 10 #s wise, you couldve looked that up yourself you brainless twat. Dignity and respect? Surprised you even spelled that right because you dont know what either of those mean.

'Hardly' ever testing your own fighters against each other is still admitting to testing them against each to not mess with your rankings, good job there bud, another brainless move.

Not needing spin and wins? Literally 2 days ago you had 6 spin and wins, who knows how many of those were losses. You arent very bright at this

Who are you giving advice to? Humors when he eats your ass after voting for you on all his accounts, or when hes done snowballing you? With your all homoerotic innuendos on some of your fighter pages, it wouldnt surprise me

Because he spams a lot of shit here on forum and win a lot of Spin and Win points. Most of the weeks Camara is the "most active forum user". Bullshit, he is the most active spammer. Useful comments? Not so much...

• Upvote 6