Gangs of New York 2

aaaah ofcourse 16 days injury... why the fuck is it a possibility to be injured for 16 days in this game anyway!? c'mon!

Anyway, fuck it I've already changed the layout of the tourney I am not gonna change anything else. 6 teams it is. No point on making anymore risks and complications. The replacements starting with KRad will be informed if anyone decides to drop out.

OK the next step is: Captains choose your team name AND we will crack on with the draft picks! Why wait!?

Below is the draft pick order which can also be found on Post number 3:

PICK ORDER:

1st: Bowser

2nd: Kshit

3rd: Gwad12345

4th: Marky

5th: Listerman

6th: MarkyOsullivan

7th: MarkyOsullivan

8th: Listerman

9th: Marky

10th: Gwad12345

11th: Kshit

12th: Bowser

13th: Bowser

14th: Kshit

15th: Gwad12345

16th: Marky

17th: Listerman

18th: MarkyOsullivan

19th: MarkyOsullivan

20th: Listerman

21st: Marky

22nd:Gwad12345

23rd: Kshit

24th: Bowser

• Upvote 1

15k sent!

Even though we Finns dominated the World Dominance tournament back then and I didn't have as much success with the GoNY team I was in I distinctly remember the great atmoshphere around the tournament. It was fun! :P

Made a really quick poster:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34zasmv.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Ok janne, just want to be sure you will be active enough throughout the tournament o participate though. Nows the time to say if you have any doubts and want out? If it's fine that's cool I'll replace you as captain with the next ranked guy and you can stay in.

Great poster,Rory... Fighting right at 16 days seems optimal because 3 weeks between fights is asking for quitters. I distinctly remember in the first GoNY we had people quit (blaming Rory) because he wasnt on for like 8hrs after an event. No matter what, this tourney will be long so the shorter we can make it, the better. Look at troid's tourney... We have lost quite a few. Imo the captains should be focusing on getting people who wont quit as well as good managers

Yeah, I can participate. Making decision just takes too long for me :D. For fuck sakes I have 14 contract offers for one guy right now and I haven't even gotten around to take a look about the orgs involved. But just fighting, I can do that :)

Edit: And money sent.

If any are from CCF, just click accept.

I love the idea of a draft, don't get me wrong but I could see this process taking over a week..

Ye it's quite exciting although usually heartbreaking for people like me getting picked last... Anyhoo I don't think it'll take that long whoevers go it is to pick I usually pepper them with mails and everyone gets arsey so if you take long everyone hates you :) haha makes the captains speed up. And if it takes aaaages I get the second highest rank in the team to do the next pick.

Ofcourse people could send me their 'wish list' of who they want im order so I could pick the next available guy they want for them!