• Cobra Kai
    • Einherjer
    • GRABTHE.INFO
    • Team Vanquisher
    • THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE
    • Hawaiian Warriors
    • McGinley Fighting Systems
    • Boondock Fight Team

THE FIRST OFFICIAL ALLIANCE WARS CEREMONY...begins now...

First we must all thank Mike Smith for putting this together; although eliminated in the first round, another thanks must go to the members of the † The Church of Εlijah †, people who helped make this thing happen.

The last two alliances standing were The Goodfellas and The Knight Templars (formally known as Cobra Kai), and their respective fighters, James Conway and Johnny Lawrence. Both alliances put on an impressive run...

On the night of July 9th Conway and Lawrence stepped into the cage, each fighter knowing that it was either life or death, win or lose, get crowned or be crowned in the butt.

Round 1: The bell rings. As expected (and mocked by the Goodfellas), Lawrence stuck to his clinching game plan by first over-thinking about clinching, then actually attempting to clinch over and over again. Conway was throwing intermittent punches that were certainly powerful enough not to be accurate; this could mean only one thing, the Goodfellas were looking for a few solid cracks with Conway's heavy hands to put him down for good.

But oh shit, Lawrence finally got the clinch. No doubt The Goodfellas peed a little in their pants. Wait...what? Conway impressively--very impressively--negated Lawrence's advantage in the clinch. If you didn't know already, I was the referee of this match-up. Shots were landing, but most were being blocked, and a good deal of stalling was evident so I decided to break it up. I let it go as long as it did because I knew that it was Lawrence's game plan and quite frankly I felt bad for him once his plan was in effect (and negated).

So I break the clinch up and Conway EXPLODES. A fire lit in his eyes that ignited a napalm of furious strikes. One Street-Fighter uppercut misses (a feint as described later by Conway), which was followed by a bone-breaking right and a equally devastating combo that put Lawrence down for good.

The Goodfellas and the paramedics rushed into the cage; one group looking to resuscitate a dying victim of Conway brutality, and the other group hoisting up the first champion of Alliance Wars.

From here on out, Conway and the GoodFellas will be remembered as the first duet to take the coveted Alliance Wars trophy. Until Alliance Wars II, it will remain in their possession. Now as far as the ceremony goes...

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3262/finalwbb.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, that pic is crazy funny!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know. Wait until you see the next one. We have reserved Mt Ranier as the source of ore.

I'd actually you prefer that you carve the winners face into Everest, better yet, carve the winners faces into the Moon!!! Anything less is unacceptable.

Very sorry about James Penn, I never moved him. Sorry guys.

I'd actually you prefer that you carve the winners face into Everest, better yet, carve the winners faces into the Moon!!! Anything less is unacceptable.

Now while you have a good point, we at the Church plan ahead. We are going to need to invent new technology to present our trophy for Alliance Wars III. We were planning on using it for Alliance Wars II, but sadly we did not have a way to present it. We are still working on the technology that will take a photograph that large, so we can begin work on structural plans for the presentation.

Hellen Keller will see, hear, and tell the world about this trophy. I know what you are going to say about her: she died 32 years ago!

We know.

Epic.

I want a poutine and a Montreal steak! Yum.

It's cooking. We made it from Johnny Lawerence's Flesh. That's why only his head is in the picture. Because that is what Goodfellas deserves and more. Hellluva job you guys pulled. Small hiccup, as it turns out, cooking human flesh is taking longer than Terror remembered.

congrats godfellas prizes will be awarded tuesday, (cuz im away for the weekend).

morale booster on sale

thanks to every alliance that participated and made this event something to look forward to!

congrats godfellas prizes will be awarded tuesday, (cuz im away for the weekend).

morale booster on sale

thanks to every alliance that participated and made this event something to look forward to!

Thank you for the awesome tourny Blixx.

After a long night of Hookers, Imported Poutine from Montreal and Celine Dion concerts, James Conway sat down to answer some questions about his last fight.

Q: How does it feel to win the Alliance wars tournament? I know a lot of people counted the Goodfellas out right from the start but you came out and surprized everyone!

A: It feels awful! What do you think it feels like? Don't tell me I had to wake up this early to answer these kind of questions!

Q: Ummm sorry, I guess I'll keep it short, what was your game plan going in?

A: To win.

Q: Ok? How did you feel....

A: ... I'll just make it easier for you and answer all your questions at once, going into the fight we knew that we were fighting a one trick pony, and the best way to beat a one trick pony as at it's own game, which I am pretty sure I did, 15/15 punches landed in the clinch compared to his 5/23 elbows. I was just taking the first round to see how Lawerence would react to our clinch game. (what kind of name is Lawerence any way, I always thought it was Lawrence) We also knew he has never taken a proper punch in his life, and no one knew what kind of chin he had, I was prepared to go 3 rounds. After my first punch landed I knew this guy couldn't handle a few good precision strikes to head, and so I created some openings with a few feints and hit him with a right and a couple lefts. This is the first time I KOed some one in mid air, and I plan to do it again!

Q: The few elbows that he did hit you with, how did you feel after that?

A: Again with the feelings? The only reason he hit me with any was because I wanted to see if I could break his elbows with my face. You know what you can fill in the rest of the interview with what ever you want. I just want to thank my managing team, The Goodfellas, they took the time get me into the best gym in Las Vegas possible and flew down from Montreal almost weekly, special thanks to Marcus Reynolds, Alec Burke, L Steve The H, Bihom Tarsun and Jack Shit, these guys broke down every possible angle my opponents would come at me with and kept me focused on my training!

$8 stock up

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1279004790awchampgoodfellas.jpg

You guys are a quality alliance. The t-shirts are just another example of class. Can't wait to be involved in the next tournament.