Round by Round Stats

Bwang

Something which'll add to the game, but may be a lot of extra work (which is for Mike to decide) :

I'd be very interested to see how a breakdown of the round's action ie shots thrown and landed, and each fighter's energy levels in between rounds. Similar to the post fight stats. Perhaps simplified into total strikes thrown and landed, not the full head, body, clinch, takedowns data etc etc etc.

Obviously it would be too late for a manager to change anything whilst reading but it would add to the nervousness and interaction during a pbp read-back.

A graphic could pop up, like you've been handed a sheet of paper with some stats written on it.http://i58.tinypic.com/5fi3x1.jpg

(try and ignore my limited graphics skills - MS Paint is my level. and yeah I can't rotate text in that.)

Perhaps it could be a feature only available to people who have a PA; another little benefit to having one.

• Upvote 12

• 4 months later...

would be interesting to see -- might give some clues as to energy levels affecting later rds -- but also not sure if really could make a difference unless you were able to change tactics or at least some tactics per round -- like starting out throwing with power then in later rds go more accuracy or vice versa -- i still think being able to changes tactics per round or at least some of the tactics is a visible idea -- honestly you see many fighters change tactics per round, i understand thats live fight and we cant see the fight per round but still think it could be done somehow in certain sliders

• Upvote 1

http://i58.tinypic.com/5fi3x1.jpg

Next time I leave a note for someone I must remember to rotate the page and write it like that!

If we get stats we might as well get round by round tactics.

It's a good post, because it could be something simple we can get Mike to do and get the rbr ball rolling.

• 6 years later...