Bare Knuckle Fighting

For years now I have said MMA has went from a barbaric event to a legit sport with way to many rules and regulations. After that bare Knuckle event I most say it has me pumped to see more. I just hope whoever is running the promotion plays there cards right. They really don't need to go after any top stars(I doubt any of the ranked guys in the UFC have any interest any way).

Questions

How long will this promotion last?

Who are some fighters that could merge in MMA or boxing, or other sports?

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Yeah, i started watching them recently. The action is actually pretty good, due to the bare knuckles, the pace is way faster and fighters get bloodied up really fast. I agree that really the quality of the fighter is not that important here, as long as they are fit, health, have good heart and know the basics, it can be a good fight. It is a bit like pub brawling with a mission :dancing: Frankly speaking, i think they should allow kicks as well, why not make it "bare knuckle kick boxing".

I think they will do well, why not? Unless they are overpaying fighters, the entertainment value is high.