Messaging

22 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

you have avoided the question twice now...who is paying for the messages?

No one is paying for them. You can use online messager they are free.

your problem is this...you have posted in the improvements thread,

you have given no kind of solid plan of how this improves the game other than you can message managers for obscure shit because you dont have the patience or brainpower to wait until they log on again.

its stupid and will never happen, give up, go home, done.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think this is last time I try to help the game and post any improvements.

This is like talking to a wall it seems like you are fine with how game is and any changes are like a nightmare for you.

Yeah I think this is last time I try to help the game and post any improvements.

This is like talking to a wall it seems like you are fine with how game is and any changes are like a nightmare for you.

no one is against improvements or ideas just dumb ones -- this is by no means any kind of real improvement to the game play or design really -- sorry but its true

• Upvote 1

no one is against improvements or ideas just dumb ones -- this is by no means any kind of real improvement to the game play or design really -- sorry but its true

What ever close the topic.

giphy.gif

heres a nice jumper for you

Funny as fuck, but you seem to use the term retarded a lot.

EDIT: cbomb is censored, but a word that is a derogative scientific term from a time when assholes ruled the world is fine?

You guys like to punch down, the antithesis of good comedy.

You guys love to fight the elite, but your just aiming for the cans when it comes to the jokes.

EDIT: cbomb is censored, but a word that is a derogative scientific term from a time when assholes ruled the world is fine?

You guys love to fight the elite, but your just aiming for the cans when it comes to the jokes.

Show me where I use the term retarded a lot?

Show me where I use the term retarded a lot?

You called humors retarded less than 3 days ago.

Just seems excessive for someone who used to have franks and beans in their name.

Has anyone seen Rocket's weiner?

Thats how to insinuate someone is of low intelligence without being lazy....FRANKS AND BEANS.

• Upvote 2

You called humors retarded less than 3 days ago.

Just seems excessive for someone who used to have franks and beans in their name.

Has anyone seen Rocket's weiner?

Thats how to insinuate someone is of low intelligence without being lazy....FRANKS AND BEANS.

I never had beans, it's kind of ironic that your going full retard right now.

Now please link me to all these times I've used the word retarded since I use it a lot it shouldn't take you long

• Upvote 1

Thats what happens when people lose arguments they start to insult you.

• 7 months later...