Personal Assistants

MMATycoon

The PA/corner man should have a bonus multiplier to intelligence/confidence/heart that is given to any fighter he corners for, based on his own hidden levels.

• Upvote 1

The PA/corner man should have a bonus multiplier to intelligence/confidence/heart that is given to any fighter he corners for, based on his own hidden levels.

Ahhh....Double Heart...Some fighters would end up dying in the cage faster than a Duk Ku Kim... I like it..!!!!

I didn't have one for ages and didn't feel like I was missing out.

Now I have one though and it's certainly helpful to have him change clothes for your fighters all the time to boost morale after a loss etc, but if you are able to log in every day and do this yourself then generally it's a waste of a fighter slot.

The only other thing he does for me is buy a huge amount of lottery tickets, he actually has a pretty serious gambling problem these days.

• Upvote 5

This is what a Personal Assistant can do

http://i59.tinypic.com/sl1rn7.jpg

Changing clothes and buying lottery tickets all works as it should do. I don't think checking coach morale is working as I've never had a message about it and quite a few of my coaches are always kicking off whenever I go to check on them.

Not tried to use any of the other unticked ones, no idea if they work or are still in beta testing or whatever.

How you get one is pretty simple from memory. You tick the Miscellaneous icon (The star next to private jets). Click retire fighter, which costs 10 VIP days, and then you can set them as a personal assistant at the bottom of the page.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was there anything mentioned again of PA helping tactic per round sure I heard this befire.

it was bought up but like so many improvements discuss but went no where.I think the best suggestion for personal assistant being able to book fights for your fighter so to avoid auto book fights and to save you the hassle of doing it but again fell down the way side

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I tried the report fighter with low energy option before a fight. It works but it does not take in consideration if the fighter is a Island fighter. The recovery is quicker and I only need 1 session to gain 100% but the PA reports to me that he needs more sessions, which he doesn't. Good feature none the less

• 1 month later...