http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Ok guys, only ONE Middleweight and TWO Heavyweights are needed to fill this tournament before i send out confirmations to everyone who signed up!

The quicker we do this, the quicker we can get the ball rolling! VIP and cash prizes up for grabs!!!

Ha, thanks! But now I'm taking two spots in the list - no.12 and no.15

D'oh! I'll fix it when i get home.

Also will add the last 2.

If my calculations are correct that leaves 1 space each division!

Also, the good people at Sun Tzu have added $350k to the prize pool which i will work out how to distribute when i get home. Thanks!

Dude i got you signed up for HW?

Yeah, I thought you opened up both divisions to managers ... not yet? I'll take HW over MW, but I currently have 4 open slots and I've recently dropped all my KT guys. Open to both divisions

Ok guys... As luck would have it we are 1 signing away from getting this tournament kicked off!

However phone lines have been affected where i live, meaning that i have no network connection. Estimated time of fixing it is Thursday but i am hoping it will get resolved sooner.

In the mean time, i am using my phone so i might take a while to edit any updates and to respond to any queries!

Apologies for any inconvenience!!! I have been on the phone with the technician so hopefully this gets resolved sooner rather than later!

• Upvote 1

I will have that spot if I am allowed

Ok mate i added you!

Apologies guys, but after nearly a week i am back and it looks like the final spot got filled!!!

I will send out confirmation mails to everyone who signed up, however it looks like we MAY have a heavyweight spot open up due to Dr Octagon leaving the game. I need to confirm this!

Join the KT Revolution!!!