Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

I need someone to buy Crisse 3 months vip as an early valentines day presnt because I have a huge man crush on his viking beard! First person to pm me in game I will buy. I will pay 125k tycoon dollars :)

well you know my old man social security and retirement checks dont get here till around the start of the month but i might be able to turn in the cans i collect around here and get you fixed up --- :wheelchair: -- will hit you up in game

i was just mainly putting up prices so folks could see in case they were interested

i pmed u in game about getting 3 months vip

my VIP expires in 68 days. looking to pay game cash for 6 months or a year. no big rush though since i've still got time. pm me if interested and you have a good price.

NOTE: unless i know you, i'm not sending you the money until the VIP time is added to my account. i'm good for it :)

**edit** no longer needed. thanks lifebleeder, i'll vouch for you now too.

Shop is closed, check back next week, thanks guys!

Open Again: Lifes VIP for Tycoon Cash.

Prices are as follows

90k - 3 Months VIP

170k - 6 Months VIP(Save 10k!)

250k - 1 Year VIP (Save 20k!)

1 Fighter Slot - 90k

2 Fighter Slots - 170k

3 Fighter Slots - 250k

Once I hit 5 customers I'll be closing up shop for another week (or two). So get it while the gettins good.

Two ways we can go about it

Procedure 1: Pay me 100% up front *I've got plenty of people to rep for me, most notably Mike Tycoon ;)*, with a PM that say's how much time you want, and the ID of the manager your looking to buy for. I take care of the rest.

Procedure 2: You send me a PM with the ID of the manager your buying for, and the time you want. You send me 50% of the cash up front, with the other 50% to be paid upon receiving you're VIP time/Fighter Slots.

If one of us is offline during any part of the transaction, you can go to the VIP Donor Page and check for Dane Ford with the coinciding monetary value of your VIP package. Thanks guys!