The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights

Mac.McCarty

everyone is quick to dismiss rampage's decision to make abe fight madsen first as terrible. however, we have seen strategies in the past where coaches try to weed out their weakest guys first, by having them fight the strongest members of the other team. i'm not saying that is what rampage is doing, but it might be. if it turns out to work, we'll owe him a bit more credit than we're giving him. that being said, i really have to agree with everyone who is saying he is a bad coach and the deck is stacked against him pretty hard with greg jackson helping rashad.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is quick to dismiss rampage's decision to make abe fight madsen first as terrible. however, we have seen strategies in the past where coaches try to weed out their weakest guys first, by having them fight the strongest members of the other team. i'm not saying that is what rampage is doing, but it might be. if it turns out to work, we'll owe him a bit more credit than we're giving him. that being said, i really have to agree with everyone who is saying he is a bad coach and the deck is stacked against him pretty hard with greg jackson helping rashad.

I know that'd be a good strategy. Hopefully he used his fighters to get rid of the people that would try to outwrestle Kimbo.

Lol, that's so fucked up... and it may be what he's doing. If it is what he's doing, I lose respect for him and Kimbo. Poor Abe was a sacrificial Lamb

Yeah, in the sense he isn't bein the best coach. But there's no doubt in my mind he isn't the best coach. He can barely find somebody he truly respects as a coach. Not really a coachin' type of guy anymore.

i'm pulling for kimbo just because i always have a soft spot for underdogs. also i hope madsen gets raped in his next fight because that fake hand shake shit was lame as fuck.

Where it was smart strategy because the guy was obviously looking to tap gloves... it was utter bullshit and I agree with you. I hope he gets KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. On the other hand Abe looked like shit.

Also, I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Kimbo. Fuck Kimbo. Rampage is slowly covering himself in cum while thinking of kimbo and does nothing else but say KIMBO MINE KIMBO MINE KIMBO MINE. Enough dude. You are a terrible coach and i hope Kimbo gets Petruzellid

Also, I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Kimbo. Fuck Kimbo. Rampage is slowly covering himself in cum while thinking of kimbo and does nothing else but say KIMBO MINE KIMBO MINE KIMBO MINE. Enough dude. You are a terrible coach and i hope Kimbo gets Petruzellid

I don't mind Kimbo. He's overhyped, but he's not a bad person or anything. He actually comes off as a pretty cool guy.

I really dont want kimbo to win and why does he deserve a big entrance at the beginning of the show thats stupid and i really like Rampage but i lost respect for him RETIREMENT!! he would rather be in a crappy movie than fight Rashad

I know that'd be a good strategy. Hopefully he used his fighters to get rid of the people that would try to outwrestle Kimbo.

That is a good strategy, but just turns Rampage from being a shitty coach to being a shitty person. To sacrifice people just so one you like succeeds, shitty as hell. Hope to see Madsen fight Kimbo just so he can take him down and cut him open like he did Abe.

McSweeney has Jardine-esque leg kicks but his heart and conditioning are in question, Shivers is colossus, but no real good hands and no conditioning.

Roy Nelson Vs. Kimbo Slice.

Kimbo's gone.

McSweeney has Jardine-esque leg kicks but his heart and conditioning are in question, Shivers is colossus, but no real good hands and no conditioning.

Roy Nelson Vs. Kimbo Slice.

Kimbo's gone.

Roy Nelson thinks hes going to walk through the ultimate fighter like its nothing, he disrespected a former UFC champion and one of the top coaches in mma. My pick is Slice.

I had Shivers winning the first round...I mean Mcsweeny didnt looked like he wanted any and was running away after getting hit a couple of times...and he didnt land anything damaging. I thought the second round went to mcsweeny, but barely, he landed a few kicks, but again, looked scared he was gonna get owned. I thought shivers was more impressive, he just really needs to work on his stamina...regardless..should have been a third round..Shivers got screwed in my opinion(not that he would have won the final round). My two boys next week...I think Roy might get knocked out...but if he takes it to the ground..it is over...cant wait.