TUF 12 - GSP vs Koscheck

Face Kicker

On the show it starts out with Tate disrepecting Kos making claims such as "how can you possibly win" when speaking of the upcoming fight between Kos and GSP, Kos obviously got pissed off and started talking back at the guy. Now I don't know if this is the correct chain of events, but it is what the show wants us to see.

Then Kos starts calling him a male nurse, thne Tate asks "who the f are you?" to a fighter that Sherdog lists as the fourth greatest Welterweight in the world, now talk about being disrepectful.

If you think the first physical interaction was anything, but a joke from Kos I don't have words for you that would make sense.

Now, with the "infamous" shorts pulldown, they have obviously been walking tNow whogether for a short amount of time, we don't know what was said between the camps during that time, and we don't know what else happened before this, it cuts to the doors opening, they are arguing and then he pulls the pants down, which to me seemed silly, but again, we don't know what happened.

Now when they sit down, who is talking shit? Was it Kos? Not only does Tate make fun of one of Kos' guys for being foreign, which obviously bothered him, he also mocks Kos on a pretty personal level.

And to your claim that it would take a lot of editing to make that alteration seem different than it actually was is laughable. With the (at least) three different camera angles it would be the easiest job in the world to remove quotes or make it appear like they where said in a different order, I cba to check right now, but I'm pretty sure that the buildup to Kos saying "Imma fuck you up in about 2 seconds" was a bit different on the "raw tape" than it was on the actual show.

This leads me to think that you see what you want to see, you have a fixed mindset around Kos and nothing I say will change it, I personally hate Koscheck, but I find you posters silly for thinking that Zuffa's obvious portrayal of Kos as a "bad guy" on the show is not an accurate description of what happened.

First off, how are you people getting the "raw tape"?

Secondly... :rolling:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, how are you people getting the "raw tape"?

Secondly... :rolling:

Sorry my bad, I blame english not being my first language for that, I meant the extended footage that showed more of the incident that is up on ufc's website.

Sorry my bad, I blame english not being my first language for that, I meant the extended footage that showed more of the incident that is up on ufc's website.

Is there?

I gotta check that out.

Now when they sit down, who is talking shit? Was it Kos? Not only does Tate make fun of one of Kos' guys for being foreign, which obviously bothered him, he also mocks Kos on a pretty personal level.

This leads me to think that you see what you want to see, you have a fixed mindset around Kos and nothing I say will change it, I personally hate Koscheck, but I find you posters silly for thinking that Zuffa's obvious portrayal of Kos as a "bad guy" on the show is not an accurate description of what happened.

I see wut I wanna see? lol. When they sit down who is talking shit? KOSCHECK! Kos pantsed the dude, then sits down and starts in on the nurse bullshit again. Tate didn't say shit to Psycho until Psycho tried to ask him some shit like have you ever been cut before!!! He basically fukkin' threatens the knife Tate and you're still defending the dude, LOL.

You're changing the timeline of wut happened on the show yet We're the ones that only see wut we want.

Seriously this is just a troll job isn't it? You really know Kos is a mental midget you're just trying to rile people up. At this point that is the only rational conclusion I can come to from you basically citing things out of order on purpose as if you had some sort of insider info on the show.

You are right tho'. My opinion of Kos is fixed. Kos has done that himself with his pussy shenanigans thru out his career. And if you hate him so much why bother defending the guy? He's a tool, we all know he's a tool, who really cares if they're editing him to make him look worse. He chased a grown man on national television with a Plunger and reacts to every single situation as a child's bully might. As has already been said, even if they are editing the show, he's still giving them the material to work with.

I see wut I wanna see? lol. When they sit down who is talking shit? KOSCHECK! Kos pantsed the dude, then sits down and starts in on the nurse bullshit again. Tate didn't say shit to Psycho until Psycho tried to ask him some shit like have you ever been cut before!!! He basically fukkin' threatens the knife Tate and you're still defending the dude, LOL.

You're forgetting that Tate was already talking trash to Psycho when they where walking in, we don't know what was said before those doors where openened. My point is that this is a TV that does not aim to accurately portray the correct chain of events.

Before Kos pulls Tate's pants down you see Psycho slowing down to respond, Kos pulls the pants down and defuses the situation with laughter.

Now, when they sit down Tate starts talking to Kos, and Psycho intervenes saying "youre getting nothing there" and immediately Tate pounces on him. You see in the video on UFC's website that Koscheck said that he was trying to protect his guys from doing anything stupid.

Now the "have you been cut line" came after Tate repeatedly mocked Psycho's foreign accent, and the question could be interpreted in several different ways, the threat is the obvious, but it could also be a show of experience or even "masculinity" now that I considering it particularily manly to get stabbed, but thats a different matter, the point is that it wasn't an obvious threat, and it came after Tate started mouthing off on him, I think you need to rewatch the clips before you start speaking about the chain of events.

Now after this there is some obvious cutting to make it seem like Koscheck was reacting to the kneecomments instead of Tate's repeated shots at the fighters on the show, cutting from the comments about faking knees to the "imma fuck you up".

Last I just wanted to comment on the plunger thing, both of them where laughing IN THE AIRED FOOTAGE, it was obvious that Kos was just joking around at that point.

Koscheck's continued activitty is a testament to the masterful creative prowess of Jim Henson and deserves to be respected for the legacy he thereby represents.

I thin someone has had to much to smoke lol

Koscheck's continued activitty is a testament to the masterful creative prowess of Jim Henson and deserves to be respected for the legacy he thereby represents.

thanks, I needed a laugh

and sig

+1 best post i've seen in a hot minute lol

So everyone is making fun Nam for taking care of himself..... Why the fuck would you try to catch another a dude jerkin in the shower? Also did anyone else here Kos saying Nam was his lone Woof?

Huh?

mentally, he has lost already. He tried SO hard to get to GSP, and nothing worked. He tried so hard to get to GSP that he forgot to train his guys, and himself. GSP trained every day with his guys. Now he knows that all of his guys would have rather been on GSP's team, and that has to just kill him on the inside.

KOs is a natural mental midget, now his self esteem, confidence, and bravado are gone, he is already beaten, we are just waiting for GSP to get his hand raised

mentally, he has lost already. He tried SO hard to get to GSP, and nothing worked. He tried so hard to get to GSP that he forgot to train his guys, and himself. GSP trained every day with his guys. Now he knows that all of his guys would have rather been on GSP's team, and that has to just kill him on the inside.

KOs is a natural mental midget, now his self esteem, confidence, and bravado are gone, he is already beaten, we are just waiting for GSP to get his hand raised

Man, that fight was GSP's before it was made.:P