Conditioning

dordanino5

Training CT general will improve all your physicals.

Training individual CT are self explanatory with a little bit for all others.

Training weights will improve strength

Training cardio will improve conditioning

Training Yoga will improve flexibility and a little bit agility , speed and balance and tiny tiny bit of strength.

Hey...If I train CT general it will improve my conditioning , agility and more? And what cardio doing?

Yes, it will train conditioning and a little towars the rest of the physicals. Cardio increases conditioning.

I'd take time to read the new player guides, the wiki and the noob question thread as there is a huge amount of valuable information in there and a lot of your questions will have been asked already.

It would also be a good idea if you signed up to the mentor program :)

Higher Conditioning means he can cut more weight.

Rest days allow him to regain 5% energy, the more energy he has, the more weight he can cut depending on his conditioning level.

Energy Loss just means that he will lose energy, meaning he wont cut as much weight.

Will ask here since mildly related;

How related is energy loss, rest days and conditioning to weight of a fighter?

More conditioning means less energy loss on training sessions and during a fight. I'm not sure how much difference there is on energy recovery once you have a decent cardio.

More conditioning means you can have a higher natural weight for your fighter. The fighter can cut more weight.

Sorry I wasn't clear, what I mean is;

If fighter A weighs a natural 205lbs and Fighter B weight 135lbs

Does fighter A need higher condition than fighter B to maintain weight.

i.e. If Fighter A and B have 10 Conditioning (exactly the same) and do 3 training sessions does;

Fighter A have 90.38% Energy left and Fighter B have 91.02% energy left or does weight play no part and they'll have the same value (obviously if all other variables were identical such as what sessions they did etc.)

Sorry I wasn't clear, what I mean is;

If fighter A weighs a natural 205lbs and Fighter B weight 135lbs

Does fighter A need higher condition than fighter B to maintain weight.

i.e. If Fighter A and B have 10 Conditioning (exactly the same) and do 3 training sessions does;

Fighter A have 90.38% Energy left and Fighter B have 91.02% energy left or does weight play no part and they'll have the same value (obviously if all other variables were identical such as what sessions they did etc.)

I would think that energy loss would be identical but I am not too sure on that part.

I do know though that the higher weight you are, the more you can cut for weigh ins.

I would just guess that energy loss would be the same since their conditioning is identical

• Weight - Heavier people will have naturally more power, will tire more quickly, will be able to maintain control more easily in certain situations. Again, basically anything you'd expect in real life.

• Weight - Heavier people will have naturally more power, will tire more quickly, will be able to maintain control more easily in certain situations. Again, basically anything you'd expect in real life.

I am not too sure, but when it says Tire More Quickly, I think that just means during fights, dont think it means Energy Levels training, but could easily mean it.

I am not too sure, but when it says Tire More Quickly, I think that just means during fights, dont think it means Energy Levels training, but could easily mean it.

It just means they tire quicker in fights. Think about how quickly a heavyweight gasses in the UFC compared to someone in the lightweight division.

It just means they tire quicker in fights. Think about how quickly a heavyweight gasses in the UFC compared to someone in the lightweight division.

Thats what I thought. Really it depends on their physicals as well. A Heavyweight with Elite conditioning may not lose as much energy as a featherweight with Strong conditioning. Depends on how you set your sliders for him.

• Downvote 1

Thats what I thought. Really it depends on their physicals as well. A Heavyweight with Elite conditioning may not lose as much energy as a featherweight with Strong conditioning. Depends on how you set your sliders for him.

Yeah I just meant in general they will tire quicker, not adding variables of physical stats

So if a fighter will have an elite conditioning so he wont be tired in fights?

He will, depending on how much damage your opponent does and how long the fight goes on for. Just think of it this way. Instead of having a bar of Energy with 110 points (Wonderful) you have A bar of 150 energy (Elite). Lets you last longer in the fights.

• Downvote 1