What to do with in game cash as a manager and for fighters?

TheStuntman

Hey guys recently new to this game, I"m wondering what to do with the cash as a manager and as a fighter when I get a lot of it for managers and fighters. I know for now as a manager I can buy VIP status for in game cash as well as flying/private jets but besides that, I don't know what else I need as a manager for cash. For fighters, it's for items and gym membership, travel, anything else that I'm missing?

To re-invest in other players. I have an extensive Sponsorship list

Check it out if you wish

I am slowly gaining the ability to actually help them with their gym fees, a little.

I don't have too much manager money, but I am wondering why people want so much of it.

Instinct

• Upvote 2

Money pays for private training. My skins/avatars cover gym costs. I am happy with that. Fighter pay does not yet cover the cost of the flights to get to the fights, but I am sure by renegotiation time that won't be an issue anymore. They were on their 1st contract starting off with no hype and have since earned some wins.

Money pays for private training. My skins/avatars cover gym costs. I am happy with that. Fighter pay does not yet cover the cost of the flights to get to the fights, but I am sure by renegotiation time that won't be an issue anymore. They were on their 1st contract starting off with no hype and have since earned some wins.

How do you do private training?

Having a private gym with you and some of your close fellows is the best way to use tycoon cash IMO. Invest in a private gym and see your fighters rise up in skills and rankings which in turn will net you bigger contracts.

• Upvote 1

I have a public/private gym that I have re-orged once recently and all funds came from my fighters.

My fighters like having a sheenus when hookers are around.