• Please log in to reply
6112 replies to this topic

#41 Viking

Viking

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Same about coaching, i'd rather loose a toenail than a tooth,it'll stop hurting and it will just be cosmetics, teeth aremore attractive, and useful than toenails.

Me and my cousin always asked this, Would you rather be On land in a huge field with a lion or bleeding in a big lake with a great white shark nearby?

I would rather face the lion.

What would you rather post a youtube video of yourself.

Dancing or singing? (No funny way, it has to look like youre doing it serious)

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

I would choose constant charlie horses because with constant anal leakage I would likely need a diaper(kids at my high school would be vicious).

Would you rather masturbate to your parents lovemaking(until you orgasm and you must look at them at all times) OR have your parents masturbate at your lovemaking(it can be with your wife, gf, or any female friends). Your in the room with them in both scenarios.

Wow is everyone here really that insecure and/or a BITCH?

I would rather have my parents watch me fucking the shit out of some young chicken. I don't mind people watching to begin with. I feel it empowering. 

castors: either or.. probably dancing as I'm a chiseled specimen created for gods viewing pleasure.

Anyways, next question: Would you rather have the power of dulled emotion, no pain, except with the ability to empathize for what is right in your mind and to your ''circle of people who also have the same power'' Basically be a guardian of mankind (I ask this for a very specific reason to myself). Or would you rather be able to fly.

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Since you both posted at the same time, Ill answer both ;)

Me and my cousin always asked this, Would you rather be On land in a huge field with a lion or bleeding in a big lake with a great white shark nearby?

I'd take the lion. In the lake, I could get dragged under the water and drown whereas in the field the lion would attack me but at least I could attempt to defend myself.

Lose all the hair on the body, eyebrows, head, everything or lose the left hand?

And for this one, I'd lose all hair on the body. I'm already balding... but only having one hand would severely impact my life. Having no hair is only cosmetic.

OK... would you rather injure yourself the day of a running marathon after training for months and only need to sit the race out but able to go on to other sports after the race? Or would you rather ignore the injury, trying to run through it because you invested the long training time, and after completing the race wind up being so hurt that it affects another sport because the recovery is significantly longer?

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

Since you both posted at the same time, Ill answer both ;)

I'd take the lion. In the lake, I could get dragged under the water and drown whereas in the field the lion would attack me but at least I could attempt to defend myself.

And for this one, I'd lose all hair on the body. I'm already balding... but only having one hand would severely impact my life. Having no hair is only cosmetic.

OK... would you rather injure yourself the day of a running marathon after training for months and only need to sit the race out but able to go on to other sports after the race? Or would you rather ignore the injury, trying to run through it because you invested the long training time, and after completing the race wind up being so hurt that it affects another sport because the recovery is significantly longer?

You skipped over mine so i'll repost.

Wow is everyone here really that insecure and/or a BITCH?

I would rather have my parents watch me fucking the shit out of some young chicken. I don't mind people watching to begin with. I feel it empowering. 

castors: either or.. probably dancing as I'm a chiseled specimen created for gods viewing pleasure.

bjj's: I'd rather train and then not run the day of the marathon. why? because I wouldn't want to worsen the damage done to my body by pushing through. As a previous post of mine explains I got a hernia from overworking.. and am forced to not workout until I get surgery.. I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Anyways, next question: Would you rather have the power of dulled emotion, no pain, except with the ability to empathize for what is right in your mind and to your ''circle of people who also have the same power'' Basically be a guardian of mankind (I ask this for a very specific reason to myself). Or would you rather be able to fly.

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

So you're asking whether I'd prefer to have anesthetic leprosy (or some other kind of hardcore nerve damage) or the power of flight? Flight.

#46 thegroovemonkey

thegroovemonkey

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

Flight, and since Tosen didn't ask a question:

Get fucked in the ass by a 10 with a strapon during sex(Like Andy in Weeds), or get head from a gay guy.

M15UiCS.gif

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

Flight, and since Tosen didn't ask a question:

Get fucked in the ass by a 10 with a strapon during sex(Like Andy in Weeds), or get head from a gay guy.

Well as long as you don't take it its not gay right? This is right, right? So get head. plus if you are high on meth and pretend its a girl it can't be so bad. Right? I wouldn't know or anything. but that's just an educated guess... 

ANYWAYS Next Q: Get head from castor or get fucked by KRads 5er?

#48 Scooby

Scooby

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:04 AM

Well as long as you don't take it its not gay right? This is right, right? So get head. plus if you are high on meth and pretend its a girl it can't be so bad. Right? I wouldn't know or anything. but that's just an educated guess... 

Yep.... next forum game please

1484925009Taijutsu.gifKmiLato.gif1418162563rnc.jpg

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

LOL

#50 Erik

Erik

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Trust castor and splash to make this thread shit.

Frank Zappa was a troll, you are just a twat.

See You Next Tuesday

#51 Viking

Viking

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

Trust castor and splash to make this thread shit.

Hey Asshole. Why dont you contribute instead of talking shit?

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

Man.. people need to stop bringing personal bullshit into this and play the FUCKING GAME...

#53 Jacman

Jacman

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

You're dark, not quiet 3-way with your grantparents dark, but still, sick puppy......

Probs take them watching me though cause that'd only scare me, not scar me for life (tbf, this wouldn't be too bad a question to answer if you were adopted)

Question for Jacman to answer since he's a sick and twisted individual, would you rather;

A) Coach your Grandparents in "Lovemaking"

B) Have your grandparents coach you and a female friend in lovemaking

(both options are nude practicals.)

Ok that shit was pretty dark but to answer your question I would rather coach my grandparents in "lovemaking" because I don't think I could have sex if they were in the room let alone with them coaching me. It's scary to think about it.

Jacman_Sig.jpg

untitled-19mnryf.gifgiphy.gif

PFL 6 Champion

2017 Camp League Runner-up

#54 Jacman

Jacman

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

Since nobody has answered it I will; I would rather get head from Castor. My only reason is because I don't want to get fucked in the ass by any dick or any thing.

Would you rather want to marry your soul mate but never be able to have sex with them OR have sex with any woman you want for the rest of your life but you can never fall in love or marry any of them.

Jacman_Sig.jpg

untitled-19mnryf.gifgiphy.gif

PFL 6 Champion

2017 Camp League Runner-up

#55 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,037 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

Since nobody has answered it I will; I would rather get head from Castor. My only reason is because I don't want to get fucked in the ass by any dick or any thing.

Would you rather want to marry your soul mate but never be able to have sex with them OR have sex with any woman you want for the rest of your life but you can never fall in love or marry any of them.

Id take the second one. Whats the point of a relationship without sex?

Next one: Would you rather give your granddad a BJ or have your Grandma give you a BJ?

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#56 Erik

Erik

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:09 AM

Hey Asshole. Why dont you contribute instead of talking shit?

Shut up or fuck off, preferably both in either order.

Frank Zappa was a troll, you are just a twat.

See You Next Tuesday

#57 TheMould

TheMould

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

Id take the second one. Whats the point of a relationship without sex?

Next one: Would you rather give your granddad a BJ or have your Grandma give you a BJ?

WTF is wrong with you.....

#58 thegroovemonkey

thegroovemonkey

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

Fuck this, if you can't come up with one that isn't the exact same as the one above you then don't post. I'm just going to ignore all of the grandpa fucking and incest and just move on.

Would you rather have your nose be a pencil sharpener or your belly button dispense ketchup? 

M15UiCS.gif

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

Its got to be all about the ketchup for me

Would you rather have a big moon head or a little peanut head ?

#60 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,537 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

Its got to be all about the ketchup for me

Would you rather have a big moon head or a little peanut head ?

peanut head.

Would you rather fuck

Jessica Biel

jessica-biels-workout.jpg

or Kate beckinsale? 

Kate-Beckinsale.jpg

Edit: I personally don't think i can choose one...

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users