Currently looking for managers to participate in IFC tournament

UncleToth

I am currently looking for managers who would be interested in taking part in the upcoming tournaments which will be happening in the 155lb. & 265lb. Divisions...Depending on the response from all of you I would like to have a tournament where we could combine these 2 tournaments into one by having it separated into teams (3 fighters from each division on Team A and also on Team B=total of 6 fighters per team) teams would be randomly selected unless we are able to get 2 managers who have some issues with one another and would like to resolve those issues once and for all and we would set things up to be like The Ultimate Fighter and if it ends up being done like that both captains will be responsible for selecting 2 managers to also create a fighter and be on that team and the remaining 6 slots would be filled by managers who also would like to take part in this event and they would be randomly placed on a team and once teams have been created each fighter would receive a sponsorship from After School Syndicate and all participants will be given a month to prepare for the tournaments first round of fights and each fighter is guarenteed to fight 2 separate times against 2 different opponents and points will be given to the winners team and in the end whichever team has the most points will receive some money sent to each manager as well as a larger contract offer from IFC and more! Please if anyone is interested in taking part in an event like this message me in game and we can talk my ID# is (117646)

• Upvote 3

Sponsored by

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/14990110108y6iwj.jpg

Jay Swift's MMA Academy

50k to tournament winner and the option to train at the academy once the island season is over and have 1 on 1 training(if you take the option)

25k to runner-up

prizes go to the winning/runner-up managers (unless there is a way to give it to the fighter as they are on the island and cant transfer to them)

• Upvote 2

Sponsored by

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/14990110108y6iwj.jpg

Jay Swift's MMA Academy

50k to tournament winner and the option to train at the academy once the island season is over and have 1 on 1 training(if you take the option)

25k to runner-up

prizes go to the winning/runner-up managers (unless there is a way to give it to the fighter as they are on the island and cant transfer to them)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1498979956logoifc.gif

The highest paid Island Tournament ever, we already have a total of 275K in Prize $

Welcoming all managers to join

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU I speak for everyone involved we greatly appreciate the contribution and we are glad to have you as a sponsor.

Sponsored byhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/14990110108y6iwj.jpgJay Swift's MMA Academy50k to tournament winner and the option to train at the academy once the island season is over and have 1 on 1 training(if you take the option)25k to runner-up prizes go to the winning/runner-up managers (unless there is a way to give it to the fighter as they are on the island and cant transfer to them)

• Upvote 1

We have 3 slots available for the 155lb and also 3 slots for the 265lbs division

Below is a list of the managers signed up to this point for both tournaments

*___155lbs division tournament___*

1.Jet Jenson

2.Andrew Anderson

3.Harnish Mctarvish

4.Ibrahim Camara

5.El Jarmas

6.???

7.???

8.???

*___265lbs division tournament___*

1.Toth Bert

2.Jet Jenson

3.Darren Trecki

4.Harnish Mctarvish

5.David Morrison

6.???

7.???

8.???

• Upvote 1

We have 3 slots available for the 155lb and also 3 slots for the 265lbs division

Below is a list of the managers signed up to this point for both tournaments

1.Jet Jenson

2.Andrew Anderson

3.Harnish Mctarvish

4.Ibrahim Camara

5.El Jarmas

6.???

7.???

8.???

1.Toth Bert

2.Jet Jenson

3.Darren Trecki

4.Harnish Mctarvish

5.David Morrison

6.???

7.???

8.???

Hmm I has $10 and need VIP but at same time I wanna kick Andrews butt lol

• Upvote 1

UPDATED TOURNAMENT ROSTER (managers)

1.Jet Jenson

2.Andrew Anderson

3.Harnish Mctarvish

4.Ibrahim Camara

5.El Jarmas

6.Gary Chesterfield

7.???

8.???

1.Toth Bert

2.Jet Jenson

3.Darren Trecki

4.Harnish Mctarvish

5.David Morrison

6.John Daugherty

7.???

8.???

Also I have some news for the previous listed prize comic from Jay Swift (50k to each winner and 25k to each runner up) his account seems to have been deleted so that will no longer be part of the tournament prizes.

<><>

Also we have now secured a nutritional company sponsor --TRANSFORM SUPPLEMENTS (5269) each fighter will recieve $100/30 day/ 3 supplements

• Upvote 2

1 SLOT LEFT FOR THE 265lbs. DIVISION

&

2 SLOTS LEFT FOR THE 155lbs. DIVISION

UPDATED TOURNAMENT ROSTER (managers)

1.Jet Jenson

2.Andrew Anderson

3.Harnish Mctarvish

4.Ibrahim Camara

5.El Jarmas

6.Gary Chesterfield

7.???

8.???

1.Toth Bert

2.Jet Jenson

3.Darren Trecki

4.Harnish Mctarvish

5.David Morrison

6.John Daugherty

7.Tupac Amaru

8.???

Also I have some news for the previous listed prize comic from Jay Swift (50k to each winner and 25k to each runner up) his account seems to have been deleted so that will no longer be part of the tournament prizes.

<><>

Also we have now secured a nutritional company sponsor --TRANSFORM SUPPLEMENTS (5269) each fighter will recieve $100/30 day/ 3 supplements

• Upvote 1