The Rap Off Battleground

markyosullivan

hey that song by joe i posted is one of the 13 he send me its not even the best of the 13 and when i say 13 songs i mean 13 songs that joe wrote and rec is self

they are very good

ken your text raps are good man i wont lie about that but i don't think you are in joe's league sir

that's my opinion i could be wrong it would not be the first time

but i for one would like to see that battle that's the only way i will know

and ken you have won what 2 battles ? you call your self the best but i don't think you can even beat me sir you are not bad i have seen worse but i have seen way better too

• Upvote 1

With the name snitsky, you must be really stinky.

Everytime you took a girl to your room, your dick moving like flurry but end up making the whole place smelling like curry.

Why bother to let someone steps in, it's no contest, and it's not like I'm the best, you just suck balls like Kanye West.

With a name like SnitskyVision, I can beat you into an abortion.

With the name snitsky, you must be really stinky.

Everytime you took a girl to your room, your dick moving like flurry but end up making the whole place smelling like curry.

Why bother to let someone steps in, it's no contest, and it's not like I'm the best, you just suck balls like Kanye West.

With a name like SnitskyVision, I can beat you into an abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXz1IksRNxw

• Downvote 1

nice work ken for a old man :yawn:

There use to be more here. Did you get emotional and rage edit your post? Or did you think a Mod was going to come after you for the amount of homophobic slurs in it? Or were you afraid you were solidifying your spot as the main topic of TWW by using your homophobic slurs against them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There use to be more here. Did you get emotional and rage edit your post? Or did you think a Mod was going to come after you for the amount of homophobic slurs in it? Or were you afraid you were solidifying your spot as the main topic of TWW by using your homophobic slurs against them?

i am not homophobic sir do you listen to rap music ? have you watched rap battles ?

the shit i said is fine for a freestyle battle or for stand up comedy

i guess all the good freestyle rappers i like are all shit for saying the same shit i said and most of the best-stand-up-comedians

quick someone ban them for being on tv

and they can do all the twww saying whatever the fuck they want to about me ken

they could sum up the great week i had

i think it would be a great read what do you think sir? good read ? yes ? no ?

i am not homophobic sir do you listen to rap music ? have you watched rap battles ?

the shit i said is fine for a freestyle battle or for stand up comedy

i guess all the good freestyle rappers i like are all shit for saying the same shit i said and most of the best-stand-up-comedians

quick someone ban them for being on tv

they could sum up the great week i had

i think it would be a great read what do you think sir? good read ? yes ? no ?

Then why did you erase everything you said?

Pardon me sir, but we here at TWW News sir did not utter a single slander against your name sir. If you remember sir, I even praised you sir for the gracious way you acted on the topic sir compared to your compatriots sir. Sir, it is not my wish sir to have any issues with you sir, but if you wish to slander my name sir, or that of TWW News sir, then we will have an issue sir. I believe sir that you should take your bleeding vagina on the situation sir and possibly insert a female hygiene product sir known as a "tampon" sir, it may help to calm the menstruation you are experiencing sir. As for your rap sir, I hate to say it sir, but it was utterly dreadful sir. You used the same insult for 4 or 5 different people sir and it just shows a lack of creativity sir when it comes to your wit sir. Perhaps I may suggest remembering sir that while Callum had help from Dino sir when it came to PPV's, that you yourself had help from Mega Jug sir, so if Callum were to remove his mouth from Dino's genitalia sir, I believe we may have to perform surgery to remove your cranium from Mega Jug's posterior sir. I don't wish for this to become a thing sir, but if you want to throw insults sir, then I have no problem retorting in a fashion I see fit sir.

• Upvote 3