God is real or not?

s3raphim

tell that to West African Gold Miners you over-privileged Pop-Tart. People been dieing @ work since your mom gooped u out, u disconnected fuck

You sound like a poor person who is mad at the rich for no real reason other than that they are richer than you. Do you expect him to go to west africa and start digging for gold? Or should he just give all his money away?

On a different note: One thing that bugs me is when a sportsman thanks god for his victory/touchdown/goal... What do you think all those hours of training were for. Thank yourself or your coaches instead lol.

• Upvote 2

You sound like a poor person who is mad at the rich for no real reason other than that they are richer than you.

to explain my bs... just that if the fuckin world ended tmrw... people would chalk it up to livin on Earth and nature would move on. this whole good-things-happen-to-good people thing this LOD guy was talking about was, why i was sour... mate

no worries. Not looking for an argument or sumin just thought a couple of comments were a bit rash so threw my 2 cents in. Keep the legstrong legacy alive! lol good luck in GONY too.

to explain my bs... just that if the fuckin world ended tmrw... people would chalk it up to livin on Earth and nature would move on. this whole good-things-happen-to-good people thing this LOD guy was talking about was, why i was sour... mate

I definitely agree with this. Nature would move on. I don't relieve believe in karma as much as I thought I did. I know bad things happen to good people every day.

Side note,

LOD has been a pretty nice Alliance to be apart of. I know they have a bad "rep" but I haven't seen anything but positives from them. What's the deal with LOD?

I believe in God but I'm not into forcing what I believe down other people's throats.

• Upvote 3

This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.