Conspiracy Theorist

Caleb613

Some call me a conspiracy theorist but i actually find the stuff that i read into and research really interesting and indulging, just wondering if anyone finds similar things interesting.

Like the HARP conspiracy about the Chem Trails for example?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's all but fact by now in my opinuon

I'm with you with you on that. It's the only conspiracy theory I have ever looked into where everything I read was spot on with the way the world works. I showed my roomate and he wanted to be skeptical but he couldn't, everything about it adds up.

Biggest Conspiracy Theory I can possibly think of is the US Governments involvement in 9/11

I give these slightly more credence than the moon landing ones but think it's still pretty stupid. 9/11 is a lot of circumstantial stuff and I don't think our government is capable of covering something like that up. That doesn't mean, however, that I would rule out a larger hand at work.

MMATycoon is really an alien plot to identify and kidnap keyboard warriors. Away in the galaxy, wars are fought by remote cyber-telepathy and the aliens need human slaves, with their manual dexterity and acceptable intelligence, to operate their starships and weapons. Didn't you ever wonder why so many managers just disappear? And why humors is still here?

• Upvote 4

Dude, I am a total conspiracy theorist.

It was just a few years ago that no one thought that the federal reserve was privately owned, everyone just said it was a conspiracy. It was just a few years ago that everyone said that the government wasn't spying on us, and we were crazy tin foil hats wearer's. Now, just about everyone knows about what the NSA is doing.

In the long run, we will always be proved right. :D

• Upvote 1

Dude, I am a total conspiracy theorist.

It was just a few years ago that no one thought that the federal reserve was privately owned, everyone just said it was a conspiracy. It was just a few years ago that everyone said that the government wasn't spying on us, and we were crazy tin foil hats wearer's. Now, just about everyone knows about what the NSA is doing.

In the long run, we will always be proved right. :D

That governments will always spy on their own people and allies, and that the richest will always fuck over the rest of us, isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a fact of life, and Machiavelli said as much 600 years ago. If I could be bothered to read any more of the stupid bible, I'd probably find that Sauloman ( Soloman? Solomon? Saruman? Sauron? Something like that. One of those guys) or some other biblical figure (Bilbo Belshazzar? Gideon the Grey? Lol.) said the same even before Machiavelli.

It's a great point you make though because 96% of people (my guess) are under a delusion that it isn't the case in "democracies". The Snowden affair has done something to make more people aware. I guess (if I were anyone important enough) the media would call me a conspiracy theorist for saying that. So, maybe I'm in the CT club after all? :)

But don't mention the moon landings lol.

• Upvote 1

I am in no way a conspiracy theorist. Well I don't think so anyways. But I do highly enjoy seeing the evidence, materials, interviews, and all of that. Sandy Hook is a big one after watching many videos. But that's really about it. More of a when I am bored type of thing.

Kurt Cobain faked his own death in order to peddle his shitty music. He currently lives in Shit Creek, Wyoming and is the proud father of four little cowboys.

• Upvote 1

99% of conspiracy theories are full of flawed logic, ignored evidence, and misleading statements. They prey upon the gullibility of the masses, who are yearning both for drama and for a big bad wolf.

Don't get me wrong, I find them entertaining and enjoy reading them, but when you start believing them, you've got a problem.

• Upvote 2

The police investigates and puts together a criminal case against several individuals.

That's a conspiracy theory.

The US government investigates 911, coming to the conclusion that 19 Arabs were responsible, backed by the Database (AlQaeda).

The public pointing holes in the official conspiracy theory, claiming that a "cabal of people" within the US government was involved to some extent.

When someone claims mankind has never set foot on the moon and backs it with "something".

etc... etc.. etc...

A public conspiracy theory or an official conspiracy theory,,, no difference really.

Both have the agenda of the individuals behind the investigation.

The police investigates and puts together a criminal case against several individuals.

The US government investigates 911, coming to the conclusion that 19 Arabs were responsible, backed by the Database (AlQaeda).

The public pointing holes in the official conspiracy theory, claiming that a "cabal of people" within the US government was involved to some extent.

When someone claims mankind has never set foot on the moon and backs it with "something".

etc... etc.. etc...

A public conspiracy theory or an official conspiracy theory,,, no difference really.

Both have the agenda of the individuals behind the investigation.

So true, so true.

And that in lays the problem with most conspiracies, it only holds as much weight as the people behind the theory. The government comes in saying 20 men conspired for 5 years, to learn to fly planes, and crash them into buildings, because they hate freedom. But on the other hand about a hundred or so internet bloggers say the government conspired to crash planes into buildings via remote control, in order to bring us into a new war.

Most people will side with the government because they have more credibility. Bringing us back to the idea of what you said, "Both have the agenda of the individuals behind the investigation".

• Upvote 1

So true, so true.

And that in lays the problem with most conspiracies, it only holds as much weight as the people behind the theory. The government comes in saying 20 men conspired for 5 years, to learn to fly planes, and crash them into buildings, because they hate freedom. But on the other hand about a hundred or so internet bloggers say the government conspired to crash planes into buildings via remote control, in order to bring us into a new war.

Most people will side with the government because they have more credibility. Bringing us back to the idea of what you said, "Both have the agenda of the individuals behind the investigation".

Very true.

If only the general public knew a bit more about their own history, the credibility of their governments wouldn't be as strong.

Operation Northwood (1960's, a plan to hijack a passenger jet, blow it up or crash it into a building and blame it on Cuba,,, was never put into action)

Operation Gladio (1960-1970's, a plan to protect Europe from communism... Several bombings, blamed on terrorists,,, incl.. the Baader-Meinhof gang...... Was put into action by a joint operation of The CIA, MI6, and some other european secret services.... Famous victim... Aldo Moro, an Italian left wing politician.)

People generally underestimate the politicians willingness to accept the horrific consequences of "acting on the own vision of the greater good", the sacrifice of innocent lives.

This attitude has been constantly repetitive throughout history and it's about time people start taking notice.

This is the same government that couldn't keep Bill Clinton's blowjobs a secret, and only like 10 guys knew about that. A conspiracy on the scale of 9/11 would have involved hundreds, if not thousands of people, to varying degrees of involvement. The fact that nobody grew a conscience either before or after and blew the whistle on it is pretty strong evidence that the government had nothing to do with it.

Pulling off a political assassination and then burying it: I believe that the government has the capability of pulling off something like that. They can do something like that with only a handful of people knowing about it. The scale of 9/11? It simply involves too many people to be able to control leaks.