Game of Thrones - Fanpage

When is yout BD? For a serious man I will buy you this present.

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Unicorn-Castle-Shirt-600x600.jpg?cb5e28

However wrong you may be you did make me chuckle

Your prayers are answered Humors. I saw this pic on a supersecret GOT blog. Unicorns are badassed so I understand why you like them so much.

Have many times have you masturbated thinking about being impaled by a unicorn horn? You kinky latvian bastard.

http://blog.risk.io/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/unicor1.jpg

Humors, you usually only say that when you go to the Latvian Bathhouse for fun times. Did you post on the wrong forum?

Bath? are you unicorn or 6year old? We take showers!

Sex in the shower is dangerous, you can really hurt yourself if you slip. Its much safer for you and your boyfriends to hook up at the bathhouse.

Who showers and has sex in shower at the same time? You really that amateure? What next shampoon your hair when your having sex ? :D

Episode 3 was great. Jamie loses his hand, Pod gets after it, and we get to finally see the Blackfish. Tyrion/Bronn/Pod were my favorite group of characters in the book and they are easily my favorite in the show. I was wondering how they were going to handle Theon in the TV show, in the book we see the results of his capture not the specifics of what happened to him after he falls into the hands of Ramsey Bolton.