Game of Thrones - Fanpage

i feel like everyone hates on stannis...i dont understand why. he has a legitimate claim to the throne in reality. perhaps his ways of going about claiming the throne are kind of shady...but he is getting kind of screwed in all of this.

Stannis and the Onion Knight are my favorites. Every bad thing happens to Stannis and he never gives up. I think the TV show portrays him a little worse than the book.

SPOILER

dont get too attactched

For the sake of the people who have not read the books no more 'spoilers'! Even if that didn't give tooo much away it gives more of an idea.. ha

But ecen though i know what happens the acting is really good and all characters (apart from daario naaharis) are acted very well. I dont want to wait a year for another series.

How does it all end?

I really want to interview George R R Martin before he pops his cloggs and just find out.

On a side note was he stoned wgen he came up with the idea as he says he was inspired by JR Tolkein the Lord of the Rings writer, and in those times all writers were in sonething as am i

• 2 weeks later...

kyle kingsbury looks like sandor clegane...

http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/kyle-kingsbury-prommanow1.png

http://www.scifiupdates.com/main/images/stories/automatic/0/sandor_clegane.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my third re-read of the series now, just started A Storm of Swords. By far my favourite series of all time. I like the show as well, but I'd highly recommend reading the books before the next season begins. The world feels so much more alive after reading the books.