Now it's official and proved Gable cheat!

jacky67

If any players have some moral issues using a glitch or cheating in the game now it's official that it's allowed.

So don't be ashamed guys if you find a glitch or a way to cheat.

Absolutely, 100% offered at one point in time to release him for less than the original signing bonus. Can't say for sure it was half, but it may have been.

And, yes, Zyd in fact gave Jacky $30,000. I saw Jacky's manager account go from X to X + $30,000. Jacky refused to transfer that money to me.

You offered 25K instead of 30k!!

LOL

Anyways ur a cheater my fighter contracts is 35 days fight ,5 fights ...

It's ur own fault if u try to protect ur fighters and don't give me fight.

So now u owe me 3-4 fights.

U are one of the reason Mike had to change the game engine code because you and some cheater was using a glitch.

-------------

Change to inactivity clauses (org contracts)

9th Feb 2012

There's always been a problem with fight orgs abusing the inactivity clause on contracts. We've put in place a solution to that problem, as best as is possible. Instead of auto resetting the inactivity clause when a fight is offered. Now it only resets if;

1. You reject a fight offer.

2. Both fighters accept a fight offer.

3. Your opponent accepts the fight and you leave that offer on the table for 10 hours or more.

--------------

Now you find a new glitch sending fight offer for event in 6 months,wich is an other way to break the inactivity clause.

That's what is called a cheater!!

So now you can answer with a Yes or No question Cheater!

Will you release Hard Puncher if i repay you the signing bonus using the 30k Zyd gave me?

No.

Also here one for PBR the tool:

okay you agreed -- have you payed it back? nope -- agreeing and doing are two different things -- you dont get cut till you pay back simple as that ,i can bet any money i want.

:poster_stupid:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You ain't helping anyone. MAN UP!

I help org owners who play the game fair,showing them how a top org like Bliz rio went to the top.

I help manager fighter saying them could be screwed and should be careful when signing with some orgs.

Also i helped every managers in the game when i pm'ed mike and told it some people was cheating, wich result with a change in the code engine made to prevent the majority of these cheats.

I am very proud of that part.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Remind me why I should release your fighter again?

U sad.

Because u broke the rules to keep him.

I'm not sad i'm pretty proud because i contribute to make the game better,preventing people like you to cheat.

People can laught at me but because of me you will be more careful with how u threat others managers now.

Because of me Mike changed the code to prevent the majority of the cheats,you used.

You are mad because now everyone knows that you're a cheater.

While i'm a Hero.

• Downvote 2

Because u broke the rules.

I'm not sad i'm pretty proud because i contribute to make the game better,preventing people like you to cheat.

People can laught at me but because of me you will be more careful with how u threat others managers now.

Because of me Mike changed the code to prevent the majority of the cheats,you used.

You are mad because now everyone knows that you're a cheater.

No. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty proud that I've stood up to you when no one else would. Perhaps you will be more careful and fair in your dealings with orgs from now on. Maybe you won't reject title fights because "Snake need more train time" or maybe you won't refuse to give signing bonuses back when you had no fights on the contract itself. Oh...who am I kidding, of course you won't change.

I've had hundreds of fighters and managers roll through my org and have had and still have top and well respected managers and fighters in the org. In all the threads you've started, in all the posts you've made, has one other manager who has a fighter in Blitzkrieg Rio ever come to your defense to say, "You know, that Gable sure is a cheater." The answer is no. To the contrary, several of those managers have acknowledged that I run a terrific organization free and clear of any cheating. So, you do what you do. Troll away. It has no effect on my ability to run an efficient org and certainly has no effect on me. Gable no mad. Gable laughing.

• Upvote 9

To the contrary, several of those managers have acknowledged that I run a terrific organization free and clear of any cheating.

You get half your roster buying an org that was going to close and holding fighter hostage until they joined you.

Because of me thousands of Noobs won't get screw anymore by cheaters like you.

It's been about one years that i said org owner had too much power and they should not be allowed to hold fighter hostage.

Because of me Mike changed the code 9 februrary 2012.

We all know that because of me plenty noob in random org stopped to be screw since this day.

You are in the develloper group and you never reported that glitch to mike, in fact u was using this glitch.

It means you was aware of the glitch and don't told it to mike,wich means you are bad for the game.

I'm very proud to have put an end to this.

• Upvote 1

It's almost as though Gable is deliberately antagonizing somebody over the internet. Gosh, who could ever do such a thing? And there's a word for that but it's not coming to mind.

Im not even deliberately antagonizing him. This is just my punishment to him for habitually trying to antagonize me. He thinks he can operate in a world without repercussions. He can say what he wants, lies and all, but there are consequences for those actions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Im not even deliberately antagonizing him. This is just my punishment to him for habitually trying to antagonize me. He thinks he can operate in a world without repercussions. He can say what he wants, lies and all, but there are consequences for those actions.

Don't lie you already hold hostage two of my fighter in August during one months each when i didn't care at all about you, ur a cheater that's it.

Not only ur a cheater but you're a cherry picker,ur like ur fighter Boba Fett: Fake.

Hard puncher is and will remain under contract because jacky said to everyone on the forum the truth that i was a cheater.

He said it one months after i started to cheat again and use some glitch to break the inactivity clause.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel like an idiot for actually engaging jacy but here's what I actually think: if this sort of thing happened to anyone else, people would be outraged. But because you've been such a consistent troll and generally awful person, nobody cares when something bad happens to you. If you want sympathy or action taken on your behalf, try earning it first.

I feel like an idiot for actually engaging jacy but here's what I actually think: if this sort of thing happened to anyone else, people would be outraged. But because you've been such a consistent troll and generally awful person, nobody cares when something bad happens to you. If you want sympathy or action taken on your behalf, try earning it first.

I don't care about sympathy from cheater, i have all the sympathy from all the noobs who didn't get screwed with my help.

Now let's translate ur sentence:

here's what I actually think: if this sort of thing happened to anyone else, people would be outraged.Gable is a cheater and should be banned period.But because i have so much hate after jacky and because i don't have the balls i can't say directly here that Gable is a complete douchebag.

Hey Jacky, when are you gonna make your League of Leagues fighter? You said you were in. Or what about your 135lb tourney fighter?

It's almost like you go around saying "In" whenever someone makes a tourney thread just so you can be a troll and mess them up so they have to scramble to find someone else. Or maybe you're just a pussy who hides behind his god fighters.