Who is the most hated mmatycoon member?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes the biggest dumbass ive seen since BLIXXX's mom got pregnant

who the hell is this guy? never heard of you in my life, friend.

Too late i knocked her up while blixx was up ur ash. seriosly though. U come off as gay.

Please don't say things like that about my girlfriend. It's OK if I joke about it, but not you. She is a very nice girl. It was meant to be funny. Don't take it there.

And you did not knock her up when blixxx was up my ass. She was holding the camera the whole time.

Dummy

and yet he hates you and only you

he means he never heard of "YOU" in his life, friend. ;)

nobody is so stupid to fall for that trick xD or I'm i wrong :hehe: ?

I go out of my way to be as kind and respectful to everyone with-in the game and I don't think many people have a problem with me.

I like a lot of people in the game and have made some good friends here. Most people are mature and decent enough to be kind to me after I am kind to them so..

I just say, treat people how you wanna be treated, if you don't want people talking shit about you, then don't talk shit yourself, and if you're okay with people hating you and running you down, then all the power to you, go for it.

I go out of my way to be as kind and respectful to everyone with-in the game and I don't think many people have a problem with me.

I like a lot of people in the game and have made some good friends here. Most people are mature and decent enough to be kind to me after I am kind to them so..

I just say, treat people how you wanna be treated, if you don't want people talking shit about you, then don't talk shit yourself, and if you're okay with people hating you and running you down, then all the power to you, go for it.

are you the real gsp? if so, then i hate you

I'm trying to make people hate me since i got on this forum and still none of you fat, tumbling, mongoloid bitches mentions me here.

i hates you

edit: nah im just playing... i loves you