Alliance Ranking Suggestion

Just a thought... we have the alliance pyramid rankings and stuff which is cool. And in the individual rankings we also separate by manager experience category and have the competition rankings, etc. What do you all think about having an alliance ranking in a similar mode where there is a listing of all the alliances and their scores are modified to take manager experience category into account.

So for example, and alliance has 10 managers. 3 are experienced, 4 are intermediate, 3 are rookies. Points could be awarded in a similar way the 'adjust for age' is used on the fighter progression page. Or alternately, points are awarded based on opposition ranking in terms of whether your opposition are experienced, intermediate or rookies.

Just throwing it out there for a bit of a laugh so we can see which alliances are punching above their weight, which are bottom feeders, etc and so forth.

The way its set up now alliances are ranked on win % only.

I feel an alliance should be a combined ranking of all things that apply to the alliance, manager ranking, company ranking and fighter ranking should be combined to create the over all rating/ranking of the alliance.

I like the sound of this too, I like both idea's in fact.

There could be an overall with the points that steel penn make with fighters/managers/companies involved and those combined could also be broken down to make individual rankings fork fighters... managers... companies within an alliance.

I'm not stuck on my proposal, just the general idea with a result that lets us see who is proportionally kicking arse, or getting their arse kicked :)

By combining the alliance, company, fighter, manager rating you create a situation where members will want to work together more and will be more united as an alliance.

To be allied as it where is the whole point of an alliance but at this point we have members who are only together for the win% each can bring to the mix and nothing more, no support or interaction.

I feel alliances are the focal point of this game because when members unite they have a greater chance of success working together then alone. Not only with their win % but also with company advice/support.

I also feel our managers ranking should reflect the same stats, your managers ranking, fighter ranking, company and alliance ranking should be combined to create a managers over all ranking as a tycoon not just fight win % only.

A Tycoon should be rated on his over all performance in game, fight win % company ranking and alliance ranking.

This would create a situation where each member would have to care/support and be more interactive with other members. This builds strong in game relationships which in turn will create a more active community.

By combining the alliance, company, fighter, manager rating you create a situation where members will want to work together more and will be more united as an alliance.

To be allied as it where is the whole point of an alliance but at this point we have members who are only together for the win% each can bring to the mix and nothing more, no support or interaction.

I feel alliances are the focal point of this game because when members unite they have a greater chance of success working together then alone. Not only with their win % but also with company advice/support.

I also feel our managers ranking should reflect the same stats, your managers ranking, fighter ranking, company and alliance ranking should be combined to create a managers over all ranking as a tycoon not just fight win % only.

A Tycoon should be rated on his over all performance in game, fight win % company ranking and alliance ranking.

This would create a situation where each member would have to care/support and be more interactive with other members. This builds strong in game relationships which in turn will create a more active community.

A good idea SP, can have raw figures too which break it down by the different segments: Fights (Hype, Records, Opp Rank, Avg Rank, etc), Companies (Each company: hype, sponsored fighter ranks and hype etc, average units shifted, average profitability etc), and so forth.