Tony Ferguson: where does he go from here

Took the left on the chin like a champ and was off balance/back pedaling. Anybody can go night night if they get tagged in the right spot by the right person, but don't feel like Jorge was really in trouble there from an equilibrium POV.

In same regard we can show McGregor getting hit by an overhand from Chad Mendes or Khabib and play the what if game.

Interesting gif. But at end of day irrelevant and different fighting style. Conor and Jorge won't be fighting like Chesnia fights.

• Upvote 1

Took the left on the chin like a champ and was off balance/back pedaling. Anybody can go night night if they get tagged in the right spot by the right person, but don't feel like Jorge was really in trouble there from an equilibrium POV.

In same regard we can show McGregor getting hit by an overhand from Chad Mendes or Khabib and play the what if game.

Interesting gif. But at end of day irrelevant and different fighting style. Conor and Jorge won't be fighting like Chesnia fights.

If I was Tony's manager, and Tony wanted to stand up with Conor, I would NOT be trying to get the Conor fight. I know they want it though.

Unless Tony is willing to shoot takedowns or pull guard often, it could be rough. Stand up, Tony just doesn't have enough speed or defense to deal with Conor.

Also here is a gif of Jorge getting dropped by a left hand from Michael Chiesa. I know we can't look too much into it, since every fight is different, but it makes you wonder how he would handle eating multiple left hands from Conor.

https://i.gyazo.com/30cccde14acbd5e87e17e9e7efe38a52.mp4

I don't disagree, but I would add that all predictions and speculation about fights are kind of irrelevant. It's just interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqINg5m9Rck

^ Interesting breakdown if anyone feels like watching a 20 min breakdown.

I'm actually even leaning towards Masvidal winning for when the pick em thread comes around, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if McGregor found Jorge's chin with the left hand early and often, and took Jorge out.