Stu_Pidasol

Will Bunting eat the donut or will Kable keep it to himself  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is...........

• Bunting via KO
    • Bunting via Decision
    • Kable via KO
    • Kable via Decision

Kable drops Bunting with a huge uppercut! Bunting drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Kable is raining down punches and the ref stops the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Neo Kable!
Neo Kable is the new super heavyweight champion!

Only a couple of days to go before this massive fight - hopefully I will have some free time for a final interview with Bunting

You'll have a hard time interviewing him now that he's hooked up to tubes like a vegetable.

Cash transferred as well...

His power is amazing and he's a great fighter - no disgrace in losing that one... It will make revenge sweet at EVO though...

The comparison to Golden Glory isn't that far wrong - definitely think Kable's chin could be susceptible (not as bad a Glory's but a definite chink) you just need to get to it before he gets you - which doesn't leave long... Haha

The good news for fight fans though - with the SHW division fairly light on for talent and both these guys just entering their primes we can look for to a few more fights against each other

More than happy to knock that pretender out in 9 days at CCF - I have a feeling that Shillings won't take the fight anyway...

That fight still gives me enough time for Bunting to be ready for EVOs fighter of the year tourney..

Edit - disregard that the Evo thing is starting at the end of the month

More than happy to knock that pretender out in 9 days at CCF - I have a feeling that Shillings won't take the fight anyway...

That fight still gives me enough time for Bunting to be ready for EVOs fighter of the year tourney..

Edit - disregard that the Evo thing is starting at the end of the month

Ben Stone and the triumphs of Chris Karter previously knocked his manager into 'retirement'. If he's twice the man he was before he left, he's already declined the fight and possibly retired again.

Great stuff - Ethan... Your boy certainly has some power..

Luckily I won't have to wait to long for revenge cause I get another crack at Evo - Fighter if the year tourney...

Good fight, Stu! Its always impossible to predict what will happen between the monsters in this weight class, other than its a known fact someone will suffer permanent damage.

See you in the tournament!

Good fight, Stu! Its always impossible to predict what will happen between the monsters in this weight class, other than its a known fact someone will suffer permanent damage.

See you in the tournament!

Damn, just realized that Kable and Bunting are in EVO's tourney in SHW... See ya guys there! Be gentle to Elroy! It's his first time in the tournament ;)