Who's going to win  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Howard or Bunting

• Howard - KO
    • Howard - Decision
    • Bunting - KO
    • Bunting - Decision

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg

The word on the MMA street is that Stu Pidasol's Superheavyweight John Bunting (16-2) 7wc 156 p4p has secured a fight against Harold Howard set to take place on the 3rd of October.

Howard is 2nd in the weight class and 66 p4p with a record of 28-3 with al wins coming via KO.

Bunting was hoping the fight would take place in LA however this reporter has knowledge that Howard and his manager Chris Partridge are so fearful of leaving the safety of the Aggressive Damage that Bunting will make the journey to Canada for the fight.

Bunting has torn the superheavy division apart in Cornell boasting a 7-1 record (7 titles) with the one loss against Bot being avenged in brutal fashion the follow fight. Howard has done much the same at Aggressive Damage with a 19-2 record (10 titles).

Bunting and Howard both look like fighters that are in need of a new challenge and this fight is definitely going to be that. Howard is a heavy handed brutal striker from the outside but is just as dangerous in the clinch. Bunting on the other hand isn't as strong has Howard from distance but the big ace up Bunting's sleave is he has Howard covered if he can get the fight to the mat.

Can Bunting's chin hold out long enough to dump howard on his back or will Howard do as he has done all his career and turn Bunting's light out.

Harold Howard

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=92179

John Bunting

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=163641

• Upvote 5

The management of CCF would like to profusely thank Johnny Lightening of Aggressive Damage in Montreal and Harold Howard's management team for the their assistance in managing to take Bunting off of our hands for a short amount of time.

You wouldn't believe the demands this guy has.

You know how J-Lo refuses to eat brown M&Ms? Bunting refuses to eat anything EXCEPT the brown M&Ms that J-Lo rejects. I have had dozens of staff members beaten by security or locked up for stalking simply because they were caught going through Ms Lopez's garbage or have tried to shake down some of her entourage for the elusive candies. And don't get me started on pre-fight rituals. Before every fight he goes to his bank, and not to check if the money has been deposited yet oh-no. I am not sure what he is doing down in those vaults but when he comes back covered in blood and I ask what he's been up to, all he has to say is, "I alone love you". What a creep!

Anyway, the important part is that he earns his keep and he brings the fans in, so when he knocks out Howard on October the 3rd you can bet that Snowtown will becomes Shittowne as his local supporters go crazy and children are able to sleep better at night. As the man who pimps out the man who pimps out Bunting, I welcome challenges to both my SHW champion and other members of my stable because the Cornell Cage Fighting crew, backed up by VC-13 are improving L.A. one kicked head at a time.

If you can't be in Montreal to watch the fight, make sure you grab a PPV, a comfy couch and a box of tissues, coconut scented body lotion optional, and get ready for some hot and heavy man on man action!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

With just a couple sleeps to go Bunting has put the final preperations on his training camp before travelling to the land of bongs and video games for the biggest fight of his career. Rumour has it manager Stu Pidasol has been punching him in the face with bricks to get his already granite chin use to the pounding Howard is set to deliver..

We spoke briefly with Stu about the unique training technique...

Reporter: So Stu, punching your manin the face with bricks - what ever gave you that idea?

Stu: Well fuck, you think it's easy finding a sparring partner that's going to hit as hard as Howard, not even my former fighter Harry "The Hitman" Bush has the power of Howard so bricks had to do.

Reporter: And how did Bunting stand up to the bricks?

Stu: We will find out soon enough but lets just say - Howard better have some other tricks up his sleeve cause he ain't going to drop Bunting like the others he has fought.

Reporter: We've gone back through Buntings career and I can't find a single fight where he has been rocked, stunned or knocked down.. Why is it that myself and everyone else has Howard as a massive favourite to take this by KO?

Stu: How the fuck should I know moron? You think I can explain the idiocracy of the MMA fan.. Fuck me you're not related to brainsmasher are you?

Reporter: Brainsmasher??

Stu: Don't worry and fuck off - I have better things to do like complain about Mike being a cock tease for not showing who +'s and -'s posts.. I also have to shine up the 2nd consecutive pyramid league trophy that DILLIGAF just won.. Convicted what joke they are hey...

Reporter: Just quietly yep, I agree with that one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We managed to catch Bunting and his manager Stu Pidasol just before they jumped on their DILLIGAF Airways flight back to Vegas.

Reporter: Stu... Stu.. What an impressive against the odds victory by your boy Bunting?

Stu: Before I start blowing my own horn just wanted to say thanks to Howard, Partridge and the management team at Aggressive Damage without them this fight would have just never happened. I would especially like to thank K-Rad for allowing Bunting to go off and fight for another org. To Johnny Boy.. The man moutain, the guy that's gone from putting homosexuals into barrels full of lime to Superheavyweight destroyer.. You're my boy John.. You're my boy.

Reporter: So John just how did you pull that against the odds victory off?

Bunting: History shows that Howard needs to end fights quickly, he just doesn't have the experience once a fight drags on.. I managed to avoid most of the bombs he swung at me and then used my ground game to exploit him. Once I got to mount in the 4th I knew he was gone it was just a matter of time.

Reporter: Word has it you just knocked back a massive deal at Evo any truth to that? So what's next for Bunting?

Stu: That's none of your fuckig business - I fucking hate you stupid fucking reporters, always looking to stir shit up. Bunting has a contract he will be honouring at CCF.

Reporter: Bunting has cleaned out that division at CCF where is the challenge there?

Bunting: There is a certain can crusher from an over-rated alliance full of hacks who is currently beating up bums in the Evo Superheavyweight division - I would like to see him come across to CCF so I can smear his nose across his face.

Reporter: Who??

Bunting: Join the fucking dots...

Stu: We are out of here, time to enjoy the good life.. Oh where is the Gale Hawthorne bloke? Hopefully he's not still stealing secrets from Syn for GAMMA he owes me and K-Rad a cool 100K each..

• Downvote 1