The Flower Power Hour, with Arlo Rochester!

popart

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1568675315C1091422-7D8B-489B-B048-5A243C9C912E.jpeg

Hi everyone, and welcome to the Flower Power Hour! Im your host Arlo Rochester. The podcast will consist of all things tycoon- Ill go over different orgs (mainly the one I compete in, Budokai,) my thoughts on different fighters, clothing stores and more! I will also include a little bit about my back story, and talk about anything else that comes to mind!

I would love to have some questions to answer for the first episode, so please comment a question or statement below, and I may talk about it on the show!

Peace and love!

-Arlo

FAQ

Q. Is your name really Arlo Rochester?

A. Nah. Just made the character when i first joined and got attached. However, i do consider the character an exaggerated version of myself. I am certainly a hippie.

Q. Why make a podcast?

A. Fighter characters are my favorite part of this game. I think that they add a whole new level of depth to the game, and Im trying to take that even further.

Q. Why would you hold on to a fighter who learns so slow and cuts so easily?

A. Got attached to the character, again. Ive come to terms with the fact that hell never be a title contender, and thats fine by me. :)

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

No questions i see- all good. The episode will consist of a preview of Budokais last event, the Budokai DENSETSU 2019. Havent recorded yet, so if anyone wants their fighters/company/org mentioned in it, dm me and i will mention them or do a news piece on them for a small donation, spots limited. Feel free to write in to arlo via buzz or pm. Thanks!