Question about inactivity clause

So I got this contract for one of my fighters when I was starting to play the game. It has an inactivity clause of 60 days. After one fight, the organization went inactive and I have been waiting for two months to be able to free my fighter. Today, on the 57th day, suddenly, the owner of the org. sends a message telling everyone that he is holding an event and sends me a fight offer too. The fight would take place in seven days, but I don't want to stay in this org. because I don't trust the owner and I fear that he will go inactive again and I will have to wait another two months.

Can I wait the three days that remain and free my fighter or am I just screwed right now?

• Upvote 2

Yep dont tarn down the offer. I have been stack with a bad org as well with 30days inactivity clause . I asked the owner to give me fights twice per month but instead i had to wait for like 4 weeks and then give me fight but the opponent declined the offer so i had to weight another few weeks . And when i got another fight i had to turn down the offer because it was an unfair fight but it reset my contract so now im stack here more than a month with no fights. The best u can do is rate the contract with a 0

And the worst part for is that my best contracts become the worst. I get contracts with crap fights for 7-8k base pay and fight and win bonus but they end up giving me a fight once 2 months, while other with 0,5-1k bonus are not inactive. So the best u can do is either ask for a contract on the forums or pm org owners for more details for ur contract