Immortals New York

Steel

Paul Orndorf: It's cute that you think you are gonna keep me on the ground for the whole damn fight. I think you greatly overexaggerate your chances of getting this fight down to the ground. I'll give you that you got a chance if this fight goes to the ground... a good chance even, but I ain't going to let that happen, and I will push Hellman's face in long before 15 minutes has past. No offence to Archie Fallon, but I am way stronger then Fallon, and he made short work of you. I am sure that if you don't take me down, then it's gonna be a very short fight for him.

Archie: "Mr Orndorf. Firstly I look forward to watching your fight with Hellman. Secondly, it sounds a little like you would wish to enter the cage with me. I would welcome such a match."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w19.jpg

Derric " Shimmy " Styles

Paterson has had 2 fights in the VFC and lost one, you shouldnt even talk,, i have been in the VFC since day 1 beaten everyone in front of me that accepted the challenge,,, i am the highest ranked in the organization, Silva is 2-1 in the VFC and is the only guy in the division close enough to give me a test. You can still have your little tourny and the winner of that can face the winner of Silva vs Styles,, then everyone is happy

Just to clear up that my son is 16 and is trying to act the guy out. I hope he doesnt offend anyone.

Peel your doing great so far.

~Mike

Archie: "Mr Orndorf. Firstly I look forward to watching your fight with Hellman. Secondly, it sounds a little like you would wish to enter the cage with me. I would welcome such a match."

Steel: Hi Archie, I thought the same as you, seems he is inadvertantly calling you out. Given the love between your camps, it will give me no greater pleasure than to match you both next fight. Your lot could fill a card, Blood Feuds or something like that. If we paired Yuri against Nikkil, would this mean Bruno and Jon would have to put them in separate bedrooms?

Immortals Stable

Just to clarify, we, being Mike, Bruno and I have worked to bring all ex VFC in to Immortals, irrespective of ID's etc.

However, we are 150+ ID org, Im offering contracts only to these fighters, no others.

Only one fighter under 150k has joined and he is temporary to make our 155 division not look so empty, he isnt scheduled to fight any existing Immortals fighters, unless called out, and when we have bolstered the 155lbers he goes back to the APG.

Please dont ask to bring anyone in under 150k, APG is the place.

Finally, warwynd (Bruno) and Kovict (Mike) are staff, and can offer contracts to new fighters.

I hope this puts minds at rest.

Steel

Breaking News:

In an example of the excellent relations Immortals New York have with APG New York, the APG supremo has agreed to send 155lb star Michael Bellanger to Immortals in a one fight deal to fight Trevor Reznik. This not only bolsters the Immortals 155lb division for 4 weeks until new recruits can be sourced, but shows what can be achieved between two organisations.

Reznik was released by the APG, despite being scheduled to fight Bellanger, now the fight takes place in the Immortals cage. Bellanger will return to the APG after the fight, and Reznik is contracted to follow once the Immortals 155lb division has filled out, as both are under the 150K cut off.

If we can achieve this with a New York based competitor, exciting times await with the NEI London and Immortals LA, who we are not even in competition with.

Awesome work with the org Maple and glad to see the bond between the managers. I see great things happening here and hope to be able to help you guys out in the future with some fighters.

Just to clear up that my son is 16 and is trying to act the guy out. I hope he doesnt offend anyone.

~Mike

no dude it's all in good fun, completely understandable

~Mike

Hell, no, Mike! I love the way Styles is being portrayed. He has kind earned the right to be cocky. Plus it might make the others pissed off enough to try and bring it and take him out.

Every one of my fighters and my fictional Brunno Falcone persona are all distinctly different. Paul Orndorf is a foul mouthed idiot, Kenrick is a gentle giant, Aleksander Yaroslev is a macho ruski, but basically a nice guy, and Tinsdell is just a nice kid from Ohio, who likes to twist peoples arms off. Brunno Falcone is an Italiano from Brooklyn. He wasn't burdened with an over abundance of schooling and he grew up on the mean streets. He is a former boxer and he has probably suffered one (or many) to many punches to the head. Kurt Vogel I'm still working out a persona for, that fighter I actually picked up from free agency and used to be one of Steel's fighters.

Hell, I am happy to see your boy getting in here and helping to stir up a pot of shit in the forums. It's one of the things I hope to encourage in this org. Well, not neccesarily stiring up shit, but making good use of the forum and writing entertaining posts. Styles posts are most certainly entertaining. Keep 'em up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w35.jpg

Paul Orndorf

Facebook Post on Archie Fallon's Wall

Paul Orndorf:Yo, Archie. I wasn't calling you out, man. In fact I wasn't even trying to insult you or nothin' But I wouldn't mind fightin' you. That ain't even personal. That would just be a great fight. Let's make it happen. and afterwards we can maybe get a few beers. I been in training so long that I almost forget what beer tastes like. Brunno won't let me drink while I'm in training. Says it makes me act like an asshole... what's he know right?

Hell, no, Mike! I love the way Styles is being portrayed. He has kind earned the right to be cocky. Plus it might make the others pissed off enough to try and bring it and take him out.

Every one of my fighters and my fictional Brunno Falcone persona are all distinctly different. Paul Orndorf is a foul mouthed idiot, Kenrick is a gentle giant, Aleksander Yaroslev is a macho ruski, but basically a nice guy, and Tinsdell is just a nice kid from Ohio, who likes to twist peoples arms off. Brunno Falcone is an Italiano from Brooklyn. He wasn't burdened with an over abundance of schooling and he grew up on the mean streets. He is a former boxer and he has probably suffered one (or many) to many punches to the head. Kurt Vogel I'm still working out a persona for, that fighter I actually picked up from free agency and used to be one of Steel's fighters.

Hell, I am happy to see your boy getting in here and helping to stir up a pot of shit in the forums. It's one of the things I hope to encourage in this org. Well, not neccesarily stiring up shit, but making good use of the forum and writing entertaining posts. Styles posts are most certainly entertaining. Keep 'em up.

Vogel is a German, he wears speedos and sandals on holiday, is an arrogant prick, and his girlfriend has hairy armpits.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1320421853Sparta.jpg

The following has is a colloborative effort between the managers Peel Steel and Brunno Falcone. All characters are intellectual property of the respective managers and may not be used without express written permission.

Ricky Warner: Hello MMA fans out there in Cyberspace. Tonight I have a very special interview for all my subscribers. I'm Ricky Warner reporting for MMA Addict.com. With me is Peel Steel, the owner of the next big thing to hit the New York MMA scene. Immortals New York. Like the Phoenix this org rises seemingly from the body of it's predecessor, the apearantly defunct Virtual Fighting Championships organization, owned by Kimmy McRiddle. McRiddle who has been strangely absent from the public eye has reportedly been in extremely poor health and our prayers go out to him and his family. But without further ado I would like to introduce Peel Steel!

Ricky Warner: Welcome to the show, Steel.

Peel Steel: Yeh, thanks for having me, its been a tough 48 hours.

Ricky Warner: So tell me first about the new organization. You are already making a big splash in the city being ranked 14th already, and you haven't even had your first event yet.

Peel: Well I had fighters with the VFC, got to know a lot of the other managers involved, and I was as dismayed as anyone when Kimmi got shot. He got in deep with the wrong people. I racked up some cash running the Spartans gym and figured something needed to be done., as did a few of the other guys to be honest, so we worked together to move the VFC stable into the newly formed Immortals.

Ricky Warner: Is this organization affiliated at all with the Immortals Playground London and LA organization based, not surprisingly out of London? Can we expect superfights and other cross promotions with that organization?

Peel: Financially, we're independent , funded by the Spartans gym profits, and a donation from NEI Org in London, who's owner has a top ranked heavyweight with us. It isnt like setting up a new org with new fighters, a lot of the VFC boys had salary expectations, so its going to be tough. As for the Immortals Playground LA and London, well, they have been a source of information. They are also in their infancy also, so as we grow we will have org vs org clashes, as we will with NEI. Its $1000 return flight per fighter to London or LA, so, once we have the income, and if our gys want it, it will happen. Using their name is a marketing ploy for both our org and theirs, as Im often told ' perception is reality'. Its important for MMA that org owners with mutually good intentions work together, Jolon of the NEI London has demonstrated this hugely.

Ricky Warner: You have three of your fighters scheduled for fights against fighters in the Brunno Falcone camp in your innaugural event INY - 1 A New Hope. Is this to settle some grudge against that camp? Or is it just that every one of those fights are just the most logical choice. I mean some of those matchups are less than ideal for your own boys? What's really going on with this?

Peel: Oh nothing personal. The Bruno Camp came over real quick, and I know they wanted fights, so I just paired guys off as quickly as they signed. Having said that, these are evenly matched fights experience wise, and some contrasting styles for each camp to overcome. Its also a good match up for Bruno and I, who have similar records, so it should be interesting. I must admit im glad it took Jon Boogie a little while to move guys over, although with Cung Lee turning down the Tari Cunha fight, Rafael Santa Cruz has had to fly back from Rio only one week after returning from New York. He aint happy, Cunha is a beast, and Rafa will have had 5 days training since the 23rd December when he faces Tari. I begged him for the sake of the org to take that fight and he agreed but like i said I aint happy and he is fuming. I joked we would grease his back this time, so the friction burns wont bother him!

Ricky Warner: Yeah, Jon Boogi has rapidly established dominance in the MMA community. Boogi's and Falcone's camps are pretty tight it seems. Do you see that posing any issues with getting them to accept fights between the two camps?

Peel Steel: There doesnt seem to be any jealousy between Jon and Bruno, I think they would relish a clash of camps. There fighters know its just business, Fallon is friends with Province, yet he knocked him cold, and they remained friends. Maybe Nikkil against Yura would pose a problem for these two, but that would only make it more interesting, wouldnt it?

Ricky Warner: Jon Davis and Anthony Tinsdell fighting for the vacated Lightweight Title. Is this an indication of your organization management's take on doing tourney's or is this just because those two were the highest ranked VFC fighters that came over? I mean are you still gonna be holding tournaments for the other belts that were never awarded in the VFC? Or merely set up fights with the highest ranked fighters as Title matches and let the chips fall where they may?

Peel Steel: Davis and Tinsdell deserve to fight for the title, they did well in the VFC tourney, so why do it again. As for the other divisions, we will leave a few weeks, get everybody active, see who is ready. There is no way Im throwing a young fighter to Wolfwood, Silvia, Paterson for instance just because they are 16th in the rankings, thats bullshit. I want a champion in each division as soon as possible, and I want a title fight every week there on, giving the champ 4/5 months between defences. We will probably go top 8 at 170, and 205 but at Heavyweight we have a good idea who the top boys are.

Ricky Warner: INY - 3 is scheduled to be the first Title defense for J.D. Almanez. I gotta tell you, those two are about as closely matched in terms of skill of any fight I have seen for a while. This promises to be a real barn burner. Who is next in line for a shot at the title in the Middleweight Division?

Steel: He will get his number one contender, there is a lot of talent in this division, we are talking INY 7 or 8 for the first defence, there are some good guys, Fallon can bang. Charriere is no 1 contender, but we have a few weeks, a lot can change, wins, losses, new talent.

Ricky Warner: You mentioned Hellman earlier. He is set to fight the volitile Paul Orndorf. While Orndorf's record is less than stellar, he is a powerful striker and his game has improved dramatically. What do you think of his odds? I mean, Province seems to have much potential, but he also seems to struggle against pure strikers.

Steel: Hellman wasnt' given an option, I told him he was fighting, Orndorf was thrown his way, and Paul accepted. Hellman is an unknown quantity, he got knocked out by Fallon, and won by KO in his next fight. He's gonna try and take Paul down, but he wont be afraid to stand and bang. Hellman doesnt care about the loss, he loves to fight and if he is a journeyman style fighter in the Immortals 185lb division then he will accept that.

Ricky Warner: You transfered ownership of the Legion of Spartans over to Mike Melton, who ,as we all know, used to run the now closed VFC Rookie Academy. Is this gym slated to serve in the same capacity for Immortals as the previous gym did for the VFC? And is Melton going to recieve a staff position in Immortals?

Peel Steel: At the moment, NO, we dont have the financing. The Spartans is a great gym, and its very profitable because it doesnt have multiple double elites. You need 5 fighters paying 600 bucks a week per elite coach and Spartans only has multi skilled coaches where it has to. Its effective because its break even is then lower, its cap doesnt have to be in the 80s. Thats why its always full.

The future, we will see, Rome wasnt built in a day, but I can tell you this. The Immortals isnt in existence to generate a whopping bank balance to be looked at and admired, so Supergyms for our loyal managers to use are not out of the question.

Mike Melton is now staff, as is Bruno Falcone, both can issue contracts, and should I get shot by a trannys pimp, did I just say that, shit, I mean get sick, then I will transfer the Immortals immediately, because this org is in existence to make great fights, period.

Ricky Warner: That's really good news. I gotta say I was as surprised as anyone to see the demise of the VFC. Their star seemed like it was on the rise when it suddenly burned out. When can we expect the 170, and 205lbs title tournaments to start? And is that 265lbs title fight going to happen soon? I'm sure the fighters are all nagging you to crown champions already?

Steel: a lot of the 170lb and 205 lb guys are fighting in the next two weeks, so we will take a look at them then, and see what we have. As for the heavyweight title, Styles will fight anyone, its whether Silvia answers the call on the forum, if not, Wolfwood or Paterson, both real fearless warriors will fight Styles once the winner of their clash is recovered. I will expect champions to defend so we have a title defence for a division each month.

Ricky Warner: Well, that's all the time we have. Thank you for watching and a big thanks to Peel Steel for coming on the show.

Peel Steel: Been a pleasure, must do it again sometime.

Credits roll. Fade to Black.

I’m Ricky Warner of MMAAddict.com and it is my proud honor to present to you the preview of the newest fight organization in New York, Immortals New York’s inaugural event, INY - 1 “A New Hope”. This organization rose from the ashes of the VFC and hopes to establish itself as the heir to the throne, so to speak. Check out my interview this week with the owner Peel Steel.

But without further ado, I’ll get started on the preview.

Yuri Lebedev (2-0)vs. Shaggy Dope (4-2)

This fight in the Heavyweight Division is between two of the more highly ranked camps in the Immortals. Jon Boogi’s Yuri Lebedev, who won his debut in a bloody TKO decision over John Jackson . He then went on to beat Jimmy Rogers senseless in his next bout. Shaggy Dope, of the Don King Jr. camp is the more experienced fighter by far, and has never gone the distance with anyone, but has been into the third round twice. Shaggy Dope is a well rounded fighter able to win fights on his feet or on the ground. His most recent fight was against Monk Eastman, one of the resident door mats over at the VFC. Another of his wins was against Dutch Schultz, who also was little more than a formality. This calls into question, somewhat, the quality of fighters that Dope has faced, as both his losses came from fighters considered to be among the best in the weight division at one time. This fight is an interesting and probably the toughest fight to date for Yuri Lebedev. Were it not for his camps impressive record of late it would have been easy to simply call it for Dope and be done with it. But as it is I would have to look at the impressive striking abilities of Lebedev and his continued training with Nikil in wrestling, and compare that to Dope’s well rounded skills, but dubious history and actually think more on this one. If this fight goes to the ground, I would have to say that Shaggy Dope will have a strong possibility of a win by submission. If Lebedev keeps it standing, then Dope WILL get knocked out.

Prediction: Lebedev, 2nd or 3rd round KO.

Hoplo Brute (2-0) vs. Jordan Silver (3-0)

This fight in the Light-Heavyweight Division sees 2-0 Hoplo Brute squaring off against 3-0 Jordan Silver. Hoplo Brute is one of the Brute brothers, both these guys are powerful strikers and Hoplo demonstrated this in his last fight in the QFC by way of TKO in less then a minute. He has not faced the stiffest of competition yet so it remains to be seen how he stacks up against the likes of Jordan Silver. Silver conversely has faced somewhat better competition and has beaten them all. He is a ground fighter which means that he has a good chance of neutralizing the primary advantage of Brute. Oddly enough though, Brute does have Superb Wrestling ability and that vastly reduces the advantages that would be gained by going to the ground in this fight. I suspect that the majority of this fight will end up on the ground, but if Brute can confound the efforts of Silver to score a submission then Brute should be able to impose his will. On the other hand if he gets sloppy then it could well end up the first submission victory for Silver.

Prediction:

While it is certainly a close match up, I think that Hoplo Brute will win this one by a hard won decision.

Tiberio Celentano (3-2) vs. Punch MyFace (1-2)

Another Light-Heavyweight matchup as Tiberio Celentano faces Punch Myface. Tiberio Celentano is in possession of strong boxing skills and is, on paper at least, matched in that department by the stand up of Punch MyFace. Myface is the better grappler, but I lacking in BJJ skills. This fight isn’t as straightforward as it might initially appear, however. Celentano comes from the Andy Write camp, which has already produced one champion. His only losses coming from C.J. Miller in his debut fight in the QFC and Bob Ferdinand, who was long considered one of the best in the 205 division at the VFC. No shame in either of those losses. Punch MyFace, on the other hand, won his debut in the QFC but was stopped twice in the VFC. He now faces a guy who, win or lose, just doesn’t go the distance. Celentano finishes fights and this one should be no different. Punch’s chin is highly suspect as well.

Prediction: Tiberio Celentano KO

Tari Cunha (2-0) vs. Rafael Santa Cruz (1-1)

This is a Welterweight bout between two Brazilian ex-gang bangers. These two have no love for one another and although they have both left the gang scene and have even made a tenuous peace, if the rumours are to be believed, it is still likely that sparks will fly in this fight. They have fought before in their VFC debuts and the win went to Tari Cunha in a one sided unanimous decision. This rematch promises to be another hard fought contest, but I am sorry to say that I don’t think the outcome will be different this time around. I think that Cunha is just too much for Santa Cruz. Bothe fighters are managed by quality managers and receive top quality training, but it is this reporter’s opinion that Cunha is just too good for Santa Cruz.

Prediction: Tari Cunha Unanimous decision.

Mustang Velasquez (1-1) vs. Aleksander Yaroslev (1-3)

This fight in the Heavyweight Division sees the enormous “Russian Bear” Aleksander Yaroslev face off against Peel Steel’s fighter Mustang Velasquez. Yaroslev has had a less than stellar start to his career with his only win coming against Roderick Derringer, but all of his fights have been exciting 100% rated events with the sole exception being his debut. This guy leaves nothing on the table. When he shows up for a fight it is a barn burner. Unfortunately, for Yaroslev he faces a significantly better stand up fighter with KO power. To Yaroslev’s credit he has never been knocked out, but he also has not proven that he can dominate a striker like Velasquez. Velasquez lost his debut against Jimmy Rogers who showed tremendous KO power and finished the fight in just over a minute and a half. Velasquez did show us that he is not without KO power himself though and went on to knock Ajax Amsterdam out halfway through the first round. Really this is a classic standup vs. grappler match up and the way I see it is that Yaroslev has one chance to win this… put Velasquez on his back and grind out the victory. Since Velasquez is giving up 30 pounds to the Russian I don’t see him getting off the ground once taken down. The trick is getting him down. I don’t know if Velasquez has the KO power to finish the huge Russian before being taken down though.

Prediction: Aleksander Yaroslev 2nd or 3rd round GnP TKO.

Paul Orndorf (2-3) vs. Hellman Province (1-1)

In this Middleweight bout we see the second of three match ups between Peel Steel’s camp and the Brunno Falcone camp. The abrasive and volatile Paul Orndorf faces off against Hellman Province. The two fighters have already started smack talking each other on Facebook and Orndorf, with all of his charm seems to have dragged Archie Fallon into this as well. Orndorf is a powerful striker and is skilled with boxing and Muay Tai, but he has had a wicked tendency to go to the ground with superiour wrestlers. In his last fight, a rematch against Riccardo Salampessy he was taken down early in the first round and dominated from that position. It was like an older brother holding down his sister and relentlessly tickling her. But Orndorf refused to give Salampessy that opportunity in the rest of the fight, putting his back to the cage and beating him unmercifully. He even rocked Salampessy once and nearly finished him, which is saying a lot considering that Salampessy has never been hurt like that from strikes. Hellman Province was soundly beaten and knocked out by Archie Fallon in both fighter’s debut but returned the favor to Edo Condologit. There is no question that Hellman Province has KO power but can he out box Orndorf. The way I see it Province's best bet lies with a takedown and GnP. Orndorf himself admits that getting taken down could spell doom to his chances of winning. The key here for Province then is to put Orndorf on his back. However, Orndorf has proved difficult to take down when he remembers that he is not a grappler. But based on what we have seen from Orndorf in the past he may actually try and take Province down and then proceed to catching an almighty ass whooping.

Prediction: Hellman Province late GnP (T)KO.

Gabriel Rua (1-1) vs. Kurt Vogel (3-3)

Another Welterweight bout. This one is very interesting to me as this is not only the third match between Peel Steel and Brunno Falcone on this card but it is also between a fighter that was once managed by Peel Steel. These two guys know each other and they have a pretty good idea of what they are capable of. Vogel is the better stand up fighter and Rua is significantly better at grappling and BJJ. Conversely, Vogel is notoriously difficult to take down. This fight could go either way to be honest. Probably one of the closest fights on this card. I give a slight edge to Vogel just because he is as difficult to take down as he is and I think that if the fight stays standing then there is little chance of Rua winning. I predict a war in there for this one.

Prediction: Kurt Vogel, Split decision.

David Unitas (5-7) vs. Sergio Morales (1-1)

This is a Light-Heavyweight bout featuring yet another of Peel Steel’s fighters. This one is Sergio Morales taking on David Unitas. Unitas is a far more experienced fighter having fought 12 times before, many of them going to the judges scorecards. He even fought for the World Title in the NYCC org. He is coming off of a loss to Bob Ferdinand in his most recent fight at Midweek Madness V and now faces Sergio Morales who is coming off a unanimous decision loss to Jordan Silver. Both these guys are definitely hoping for that win to turn their careers around, but Unitas doubtlessly needs it even worse than Morales. Needs and desires alone are not enough though and Unitas needs to put his strong wrestling and BJJ purple belt to work in order to secure a victory from Morales. Morales hold a distinct advantage in the stand up in this fight and will need to keep it standing. Morales does also have a purple belt in BJJ so even if he gets taken down he could still work for a submission. I think the deciding factor here could come down to the mangers skills and ability to devise a working fight plan. That edge goes to Steel in my opinion.

Prediction: Sergio Morales KO.

Lee Gerald (1-1) vs. Zeke Glisky (1-2-1)

This Welterweight fight is pretty much a toss up. Lee Gerald is a Competent boxer and Muay Tai practitioner but Glisky is a more proficient boxer without the Muay Tai expertise. What Glisky does have is a high degree of proficiency in wrestling which Gerald is sorely lacking. Glisky’s strong takedowns should prove to be a strong, if not decisive, advantage in this fight. I believe that Gerald simply isn’t good enough on the ground to keep Glisky from scoring the takedowns, but unless he has being training his GnP, Glisky doesn’t seem to have the tools to finish the fight once it gets there. Therefore I am going to have to go with Lee Gerald as I feel that he has a better standup game over all and I believe that is what will determine the victor.

Prediction: Lee Gerald unanimous decision.

George Brown (1-0) vs. Barry Honnam (2-0)

In yet another Welterweight bout on this card we see George Brown a promising Muay Tai practitioner take on Barry Honnam Who looks to be even better in Muay Tai and has competent wrestling skills to compliment it as well. Brown demonstrated good submission skills in his VFC win over Josh Koschek, but will it be enough to overcome the wrestling of Honnam? Honnam has two wins over opponents in the QFC but has never faced the generally stiffer competition in the Tycoon Organizations. His Muay Tai does present a bit of a problem and it might be too difficult for Brown to overcome.

Prediction: Barry Honnam KO.

If Silvia wants the fight then INY 4 will be for the title Styles V Silvia, first defence 4 weeks later against Wolfwood or Paterson.

If Silvia doesnt want it, INY 5 will be for the title, the winner of Wolfwood v Paterson fight Styles for the title.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w19.jpg

Derric "Shimmy" Styles

Thank you, Peel! You made me a happy man.

Cant wait for INY 5 to fight Wolfwood,, Silva is gonna hide and Paterson will get Ko'd! get ready for a week in the hospital Wolfwood!

David Paterson facebook update

"Styes really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut, Wolfwood is getting submitted 1st then I'm tearin' his arm right out of his socket!"

Immortals Press Release:

Contracts were today send out for INY 4 - The Heavyweight Championship Styles Vs Silvia.

Styles does not expect Silvia to sign, in that case the Heavyweight Championship fight will be on INY 5, with either Paterson or Wolfood facing Styles (who seems to fear no one).

Its time for Styles and Silvia to walk the walk.

Immortals Press Release:

Contracts were today send out for INY 4 - The Heavyweight Championship Styles Vs Silvia.

Styles does not expect Silvia to sign, in that case the Heavyweight Championship fight will be on INY 5, with either Paterson or Wolfood facing Styles (who seems to fear no one).

Its time for Styles and Silvia to walk the walk.

Brunno Falcone: And why should he? He done whooped up on everyone what had the cojones to step up to him.