Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Jashooligan,

Stevey would like you to know, that he too, was a raging alcoholic, like Kentucky Jack (He's heard rumours, and what with the name, and all), but seeing the figure of Mary, in a peach, gave him religion, and the strength to overcome that.

He would like to sit down and talk with Kentucky Jack, after the fight. Of course, he said, assuming Kentucky Jack can actually talk, with Steveys fist still stuck in his face.

I'm glad that he was able to overcome his addiction, but having drinking problem when you haven't passed legal drinking age in some countries yet isn't a good sign for his future - Kentucky said.

He also add - As I'm concerned alcohol wasn't ever a problem in my life. My family has just been in alcohol-business for few generations so in fact we are these cold-blooded people which abuse guys with alcohol-problem to make our money - just like I will abuse you in the ring soon. I won't have any mercy for you little guy. Get ready to be destroyed.

hey guys....amm....im new here and...im already sorry for you guys....

when my fighters.(josip tukic and marko torre) start to kick yo guyses asses....they rule the NEI!!!!! :D

Guest Wispey

Matice's first fight is now set. Get ready for the domination to begin.

Fighting out of Amsterdam, Matice is the MASTER of face smashing fu. Matice loves to slam fighters and pulverize their faces until the judge has to pull him off. A little over anxious at the beginning of his career, Matice accepted amateur fights on little to no rest just to get some cage time. With the proper rest, Matice has shown to have an unstoppable drive and a mean streak to match. Expect fireworks and expect the birth of a star at NEI-1. Excitement + Extreme Viciousness = Gregory Matice so get Ready

Marcos Mallakia should watch out or move out of the way because the "Sandman" will put you to sleep.

Further bouts have been added to the card, bringing our grand total to seven out of ten bouts with two and a half weeks to go until the grand premiere.

Guest Wispey

And as for the winner of the Kahn/MacRoberts matchup, get ready! If Mr. Jolon Williams wants to match us up to give Matice the belt, I'll be happy to put down a beating on you next

Guest Wispey

hey guys....amm....im new here and...im already sorry for you guys....

when my fighters.(josip tukic and marko torre) start to kick yo guyses asses....they rule the NEI!!!!! :D

When you're weakling, Grubisic, is ready for a beating, ask Mr. Jolon Williams to give you the honor of getting beat up

Guest Wispey

Well we all allready know that Kahn is gonna be the winner;) First round sub!

And you'll get rewarded with your face getting smashed in

The final card has been announced! The July 10th event is fast approaching....hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, it's gonna be a rough ride!

Guest Wispey

Josip tukic

marko torre

josip grubisic.....new upcoming mastersof the MMA!!

Don't you worry. Grubisic has an opponent waiting in the wings and no it's not Gregory Matice. I wouldn't wanna unleash that kind of fury on you. Mickey Klein will gladly help welcome you to NEI at NEI 2 and give you some free facial reconstruction surgery