NOMINATIONS: Best 265 lbs. fighter 2019

Monsieur.Camara

Peleki Tuala has been asking to fight Kuklinsky for months bro. seems strange that it hasn't happened since we both want it....

let's make it happen asap!

I have been begging to fight any top HW and the only one who stepped up was Curry who isn't even ranked high or a Champion. We asked for the Tuala fight more than once.

Let's get it done.

I have been begging to fight any top HW and the only one who stepped up was Curry who isn't even ranked high or a Champion. We asked for the Tuala fight more than once.

Let's get it done.

i'm down bro! Tuala doesn't have a fight booked so i'm ready to go! i'll let the org owner know right now and we can get this show on the road!

i've been asking for Kuklinsky since i beat Tower as he is the next highest ranked heavyweight. also signed a new contract with Pulse last week with the stipulation that i get the Kuklinski fight (or alternatively a fight with Gaetz but Tuala has beaten him twice this year already..)!

edit:

i've messaged Randall at Pulse to get this fight rolling bro. hope to see you in the cage soon!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just to set the record straight. Gaetz didn't duck anyone! Kuklinsky fight was never offered...

As far as I'm concerned, we can do that anytime.

It was well publicized on the Superfight thread and others, that Kuklinsky and CEC begged anyone to step up for a Superfight and had no response from numerous orgs and Champions.

I did publicly call Link out a few times on the Superfight thread and it was offered multiple times.

All respect to you, but we heard no interest from your side and I begged.

It was well publicized on the Superfight thread and others, that Kuklinsky and CEC begged anyone to step up for a Superfight and had no response from numerous orgs and Champions.

I did publicly call Link out a few times on the Superfight thread and it was offered multiple times.

All respect to you, but we heard no interest from your side and I begged.

If a fella who went 10-5 is nominated then Brak Maugon who went 12-5 last year should be too. And he also beat Kuklinsky TWICE in 2019, if that is the other criterion...

• Upvote 3