Island Fighters - Question

gwad12345

Question for people managing Island Fighters -

Care to share the total skill value(s) of your fighter(s)?

Asking because this season I tried the 18yo creation route, interested in seeing how my guy compares to 25yos after 6 months.

I'll show you mine if you show yours.

P.S. just talking about total skill, no need to how the skill breakdown, don't want to see or give away any sensitive information away before the Tourney.

My guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=360937

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question for people managing Island Fighters -

Care to share the total skill value(s) of your fighter(s)?

Asking because this season I tried the 18yo creation route, interested in seeing how my guy compares to 25yos after 6 months.

I'll show you mine if you show yours.

P.S. just talking about total skill, no need to how the skill breakdown, don't want to see or give away any sensitive information away before the Tourney.

My guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=360937

it's only gay if the tips touch.

All my active island guys couple 18s and one 25 year old creation.

Sisä Kumi 1648 18

Mike Okafor 1567 18 FA pick up created 2 weeks after start and lost few weeks training, because of earlier manager.

Kala Kukko 1503 25 created 6 week after island start for tournament

It really depents how you train. You could get a lot points if you would just train all skills at same rate, but my style is to more focus on few skills and have some weaknesses..

Kala Kukko is almost same learning speed as Sisä Kumi, so he would have more skills if he would had same amount of training.

My guy has 1608.

Completely right about how it's important how you train. I've been building up a number of variety of skills (not crazy or anything, probably about the same as Sisa Kumi) so its going to be easier to improve faster. Still, from what I've seen so far, it does seem like 18yos do pull away a bit at the end.

I'll also note that I've received numbers from some people through PMs. Not going to divulge divulge the details of course, just to say, if you feel more comfortable sharing that way that's cool.

This year has been an exception with 3 gyms opened till the end of the season and much lower participation. Gladius gym is also pretty elite (and restricted) so for those that managed to catch that boat it has paid off.

The only positive we got by those idiots crying to Mike and fast-forwarding this past Island season is 4-5 projects kinda properly trained/ built in 2:2 classes as opposed to 4:4 , meanwhile...

370k is completely backlogged and although 360k is busy just too many orgs keep popping making the promising ones stay empty.

But yeah it would have been a good season to start an 18 yr old project

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=362585

I only entered one guy into the season. 25 y/o build..

Finished #3 P4P Island Fighter (former #1 P4P), and #1 at 170 end of season with a belt.

Trash hiddens, horrendous learning speed, made him late-ish into the season, and finished on 1462 skill points.

18 y/o build looked the way to go for end of season tourney, think next season I might do a mix.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=362585

I only entered one guy into the season. 25 y/o build..

Finished #3 P4P Island Fighter (former #1 P4P), and #1 at 170 end of season with a belt.

Trash hiddens, horrendous learning speed, made him late-ish into the season, and finished on 1462 skill points.

18 y/o build looked the way to go for end of season tourney, think next season I might do a mix.

Very bummed that you lost. I wanted to take that hype lol