Victory Kickboxing

Alfred

I said earlier... Mixed events, like ONE FC.

KT and MMA fights at the same card, instead of just KT or just MMA events.

Make it a box you select what kind of fight its going to be, pretty much same as chosing if 1, 3 or 5 rounds.

This would make viable for Victory to be both a 365k org AND an ID restricted KT org with shallow KT fighter pool.

It still wouldn't have helped me match fighters up though mate. That was my only real problem. A lack of KT fighters. Everything else I could deal with but a division of 5 people is just no fun for anyone.

Yeah IMO I'd fuse 135,145 and 155 in one weight cat

170,185 and 205 into one weight cat

265 and 265+ into another one

Work with only 3 weights... I dont see fighter pool active enough atm to increase the range

This is what the few KT orgs that stuck around for awhile had to do I've noticed. Hell back when ETERNITY was Rio Heroes while still being the only big KT org it only ran 145, 170, 205(I think) and 265 and that was open weight. The other divisions had some fighters in them but they were young ID restricted divisions. Steiner made the 155 and 185 divisions open when it became AKT and then had to close 155 and now i'm working on creating a decent enough 155 division to justify keeping it. I'm stubborn on the 155 front since it's my favorite division in MMA. Ironically the 155 division has a similar history for the UFC(of being canceled one occasion and basically dead during another time period) and hopefully it one day becomes ETERNITY's most stacked division as well. I haven't even been able to consider bringing in a 135 division yet as both 145/155 cannot get any shallower. As it stands I'm bouncing contenders back and forth to keep match ups fresh and interesting but something will have to been done soon to avoid people fighting each other too much. ATM my top idea is having a 16 man tournament with 8 being the top 8 155ers in ETERNITY and 8 being MMA fighters who are willing to transition to KT. Of course this requires a good enough incentive to bring in 8 top skilled strikers from the MMA side of the thing. First thought is a 2 million dollar top prize, 1 million for 2nd place and 500 for 3rd place. I dunno if this will be enough tho to convince 8 though.

The biggest thing is like we talked about before, Mike took to time to make a KT side of the game... What's a little bit more to make it much better. Adding a KT QFC and a free KT fighter slot would take little time imo from a workload stand point and would benefit KT in a gigantic way. I used to have a third major change that could help KT and that was a second company slot so more people would be willing to take a chance on different kind of orgs. It's already helped a lot as I've seen a lot of KT orgs pop up since the 2nd company slot was added but I've also seen a lot close already. It's not fun for the owner to match-make between 5 people as Alfred said and having only 3 divisions isn't really exciting either nor is it a true solution(tho it does work and is the best option atm).

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1593022517banner.jpg

TOP 8

350k Open Weight (205lbs and under)

Series 1

(12th September 2020)

(1) Ezekiel "Flashbang" Hall vs. "The Punisher" Purjo Pekka Koistinen (Koistinen def. Hall by KO, 02:57, Rd 1)

(2) Wesley "The Emerald" Taurus v "Red Ribbon Army's" Android Eighteen (Taurus def. Eighteen by KO, 00:55, Rd 1)

(3) Sol "The Meat Shield" Abrams v Jean Luc Petard (Petard def. Abrams by KO, 00:35, Rd 1)

(4) Charlie "Osage" River v Riccardo "O Cavalo" Fernandes (Fernandes def. River by TKO (Cut), 02:56, Rd 5)

Series 2

(3rd October 2020

(A) "The Punisher" Purjo Pekka Koistinen vs. Wesley "The Emerald" Taurus (Taurus def. Koistinen by TKO (Punch) 02:37, Rd 3)

(B ) Jean Luc Petard vs. Riccardo "O Cavalo" Fernandes (Fernandes def. Petard by TKO (Head Kick), 01:22, Rd 2)

(C ) Ezekiel "Flashbang" Hall vs. "Red Ribbon Army's" Android Eighteen (Hall def. Eighteen by KO (Head Kick), 00:17, Rd 2)

(D) Sol "The Meat Shield" Abrams vs. Charlie "Osage" River (River def. Abrams by TKO (Punch), 00:31, Rd 2)

Finals

(24th October 2020)

1st & 2nd Place

(Taurus def. Fenandes by TKO (Head Kick), 00:05 of Rd 2)

3rd & 4th Place

(Koistinen def. Petard by Unanimous Decision)

5th & 6th Place

(River def. Hall by KO (Punch), 02:47 of Rd 3)

7th & 8th Place

(Abrams def. Eighteen by TKO (Punch), 00:45 of Rd 1)

Results

1st = 500k

2nd = 300k

3rd = 150k

4th = 100k

5th = 75k

6th = 50k

7th = 25k

8k = 10k

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

TOP 8

365k Middleweight (205lbs-165lbs)

Series 1

(26th September 2020)

(1) Jules Winnfield vs. Randall McSweeny (Winnfield def. McSweeny by KO (Punches), 02:41 of Rd 1)

(2) Sean Whittaker vs. Francis Ngannou Tribute (Tribute def. Whittaker by KO (Punch), 02:58 of Rd 2)

(3) Grand Admiral Thrawn vs. "Joker" Arthur Fleck (Thrawn def. Fleck by Unanimous Decision)

(4) Teron "S-Wood" Steely vs. Erich "Kreiger" Ludendorf (Steeley def. Ludendorf by Unanimous Decision)

Series 2

(17th October 2020)

(A) Jules Winnfield vs. Francis Ngannou Tribute (Tribute def. Winnfield by KO (Punch), 02:31 of Rd 1)

(B ) Grand Admiral Thrawn vs. Teron "S-Wood" Steely (Thrawn def. Steely by Unanimous Decision)

(C ) Randall McSweeny vs. Sean Whittaker (Whittaker def. McSweeny by KO (Punch), 00:12 of Rd 2)

(D) "Joker" Arthur Fleck vs. *Ted Lewis (Lewis def. Fleck by Unanimous Decision)

*Ted Lewis replaces Erich "Kreiger" Ludendorf

Finals

(7th Novemer 2020)

(A1) Francis Ngannou Tribute vs. Grand Admiral Thrawn (Tribute def. Thrawn by KO (Punch), 01:25 of Rd 1)

(B2) Jules Winnfield vs. Teron "S-Wood" Steely (Winnfield def. Steely by TKO (Punches), 00:21 of Rd 4)

(C3) Sean Whittaker vs. Ted Lewis (Whittaker def. Lewis by TKO (Punches), 02:48 of Rd 1)

(D4) Randall McSweeny vs. "Joker" Arthur Fleck (McSweeny def. Fleck by TKO (Cut), 02:57 of Rd 3)

Results

(2nd) Grand Admiral Thrawn (240k)

(3rd) Jules Winnfield (150k)

(4th) Teron "S-Wood" Steely (100k)

(5th) Sean Whittaker (75k)

(6th) Ted Lewis (50k)

(7th) Randall McSweeny (25k)

(8th) "Joker" Arthur Fleck (10k)

TOP 8

365k Lightweight (155lbs & Under)

Series 1

(26th September 2020)

(1) Tiger White vs. Logan Rosales (White def. Rosales by Unanimous Decision)

(2) Johnny Sins vs. Jean Luc Petit (Sins def. Petit by TKO (Punch), 01:15 of Rd 1)

(3) Dectective Sergeant" Jacob White vs. Fred "Sugoku" Nikolaou (Butcher def. Nikolaou by TKO (Punch), 02:38 of Rd 1)

(4) Cracklin Jack vs. "Prince" TJ Mitchell (Jack def. Mitchell by Unanimous Decision)

Series 2

(17th October 2020)

(A) Tiger White vs. Johnny Sins (Sins defeated White by TKO (Punch), 02:58 of Rd 1)

(B ) *Dectective Sergeant" Jacob White vs. Cracklin Jack (White def. Jack by Unanimous Decision)

(C ) Logan Rosales vs. Jean Luc Petit (Rosales def. Petit by Majority Decision)

(D) *Asher "The Lion" Short vs. "Prince" TJ Mitchell (Mitchell def. Nikolaou by Unanimous Decision)

Finals

(7th November 2020)

(A1) Johnny Sins vs. *Dectective Sergeant" Jacob White (White def. Sins by KO (Punch), 01:42 of Rd 2)

(B2) Tiger White vs. Cracklin Jack (Jack def. White by KO (Punch), 03:25 of Rd 1)

(C3) Logan Rosales vs. "Prince" TJ Mitchell (Mitchell def. Rosales by Unanimous Decision)

(D4) Jean Luc Petit vs. Asher "The Lion" Short (Short def. Petit by TKO (Punch), 02:32 of Rd 3)

Results

(2nd) Johnny Sins (240k)

(3rd) Cracklin Jack (150k)

(4th) Tiger White (100k)

(6th) Logan Rosales (50k)

(8th) Jean Luc Petit (10k)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TOP 8

FINAL STANDINGS

1st) Wesley "The Emerald" Taurus (500k)

2nd) Riccardo "O Cavalo" Fernandes (300k)

3rd) "The Punisher" Purjo Pekka Koistinen (150k)

4th) Jean Luc Petard (100k)

5th) Charlie "Osage" River (75k)

6th) Ezekiel "Flashbang" Hall (50k)

7th) Sol "The Meat Shield" Abrams (25k)

8th) "Red Ribbon Army's" Android Eighteen (10k)

Congratulations to the winner Wesley Taurus and to everyone else who participated. Prize money will be sent directly to your manager accounts!

• Upvote 3

TOP 8 Tournament - New Recruitment

Looking for 365k fighters at the following weights

145lbs (no minimum weight)

170lbs (min weight 155lbs)

205lbs (min weight 185lbs)

to make up an 8 man tournament to determine the best through to worst (1st to 8th, hence Top 8!)

Tournament is 3 FIGHTS MINIMUM and draw/bracket is RANDOM.

Final will crown the champion of the division.

Please get in touch if interested.

• Upvote 1

TOP 8

FINAL STANDINGS

Congratulations to the winner Wesley Taurus and to everyone else who participated. Prize money will be sent directly to your manager accounts!

Whoo hoo I finished in the top 8!

• Upvote 1

TOP 8 Tournament - New Recruitment

Looking for 365k fighters at the following weights

145lbs (no minimum weight)

170lbs (min weight 155lbs)

205lbs (min weight 185lbs)

to make up an 8 man tournament to determine the best through to worst (1st to 8th, hence Top 8!)

Tournament is 3 FIGHTS MINIMUM and draw/bracket is RANDOM.

Final will crown the champion of the division.

Please get in touch if interested.

Send Misha Hasselhoff a contract. 205

• Upvote 1

Send Misha Hasselhoff a contract. 205

I've got a few for you:

Valerian Pica (365577) (145)

Julio Trujillo (365574) (170)

Sonny Corleone Jr. (365573) (205)

I have a 2nd 205er if needed or if there is a spot for him, and we can keep him from fighting my other guy.

Thanks guys. I've added you to the competitors list and sent out contracts.

Also looking for an opponent at 185lbs for this guy if anyone has someone laying around?

Michael "Sniper" Yakamito

TOP 8

FINAL STANDINGS

Any chance of some 1-off KT fights in the 360-365k range for Riccardo "O Cavalo" Fernandes? Can take place in the 265+ div

Would happily take on any of the other 6 guys that entered the tournament previously, or someone new for that matter.

Sadly looks like I'll be sacking him when 370k comes around

Any chance of some 1-off KT fights in the 360-365k range for Riccardo "O Cavalo" Fernandes? Can take place in the 265+ div

Would happily take on any of the other 6 guys that entered the tournament previously, or someone new for that matter.

Sadly looks like I'll be sacking him when 370k comes around

I can see if a few of those guys would be interested in a little four man mini league?

360k Open Weight (Under 265lbs)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=365332 205 lbs

my other 65er missed quite a bit of training cause of me so i'm unsure if i will keep him.

• Upvote 1

360k 205lbs & Under Mini-League

Round 1

Charlie River vs. Riccardo Fernandes

Purjo Pekka Koistinen vs. Steven Adefemi

Round 2

Charlie River vs. Purjo Pekka Koistinen

Riccardo Fernandes vs. Steven Adefemi

Round 3

Charlie River vs. Steven Adefemi

Purjo Pekka Koistinen vs. Riccardo Fernandes

TOP 8

365k 155lbs & Under

FINAL STANDINGS

(1st) Dectective Sergeant" Jacob White (350k)

(2nd) Johnny Sins (240k)

(3rd) Cracklin Jack (150k)

(4th) Tiger White (100k)

(6th) Logan Rosales (50k)

(8th) Jean Luc Petit (10k)

365k 205lbs & Under

FINAL STANDINGS

(3rd) Jules Winnfield (150k)

(5th) Sean Whittaker (75k)

(6th) Ted Lewis (50k)

(7th) Randall McSweeny (25k)

Congratulations to the winner of their weight classes and hope to see you all back for another round of TOP 8 KT action!
  • Upvote 3