1. 1. Winner (Method)

• Puno (KO)
    • Puno (Strangulation)
    • Puno (Dec)
    • Kimbo (KO)
    • Kimbo (Fight-Fixing)
    • Kimbo (Dec)
    • DRAW

not really, as Ive given up on mike making the promised changes im done after my last scheduled fight. I just wanted to point out how obvious your lie was. I know Puno losing hurt, so you needed to put a spin on your win on the bottom of the card to massage the shattered ego.

Thats why you are the most interesting person in the game and have been for years. I cant fathom how a grown man can care so much about how he is perceived by a very small community of people that he would never meet. The extent and effort you go to provide the CK narrative on all your in game exploits has been a constant source of amusement and amazement for almost 9 years.

Who else would go on a great winning streak like you had with Puno, but still feel so bad about himself and be so worried about how the 15-20 people on the forums think about him after one loss that they would make a Puno de-popping image? It would have been cringeworthy if it had been anyone but you. With Ck its just expected.

...claims he doesn't care, types whiny paragraph...

That your psychoanalysis? You need some self-therapy Dr. Phil. You're more hurt w/ Marley strangling your 'sparbot' in your 'last chance to beat the King' than I am w/ Puno's loss.

I'm content. Puno had a good run at the top. Would I want the streak to continue? Of course.

Glad I could entertain you w/ my forum shenanigans. GL on your post-tycoon Jenny Craig mission. If it doesn't work out, for a modest fee I will be your life coach, help reshape your "big-boned" body, and teach you how to be a winner.

• Downvote 1

The point is that Puno was touted as unbeatable prior to his loss everyday, allday and then overnight he became a decrepit geriatric. To me its akin to fighters laundry list of illnesses post-loss, or the 30% Usman.

I don't mention skill decline or luck when I lose--if my fighter is good enough to get in there and win, he is good enough to lose. How you lose is up to you, I think it would be more commendable to give credit where its due and not go "full Brazilian".

how incredibly boring :yawn: it's a texted-based browser game. and it's RNG. luck is involved w/ all competitive elements of this game.

Puno walks straight into a right hand from Slice - that's dropped him! Slice jumps into mount and starts pounding away - can he finish?! More strikes go undefended and the referee has to dive in to save Puno from any more punishment! Puno complains about the stoppage, so it was clearly an early stoppage.

#earlystoppage

• Downvote 3

how incredibly boring :yawn: it's a texted-based browser game. and it's RNG. luck is involved w/ all competitive elements of this game.

Puno walks straight into a right hand from Slice - that's dropped him! Slice jumps into mount and starts pounding away - can he finish?! More strikes go undefended and the referee has to dive in to save Puno from any more punishment! Puno complains about the stoppage, so it was clearly an early stoppage.

#earlystoppage

Are you going Ronda Rousey on us? :winner:

...claims he doesn't care, types whiny paragraph...

That your psychoanalysis? You need some self-therapy Dr. Phil. You're more hurt w/ Marley strangling your 'sparbot' in your 'last chance to beat the King' than I am w/ Puno's loss.

I'm content. Puno had a good run at the top. Would I want the streak to continue? Of course.

Glad I could entertain you w/ my forum shenanigans. GL on your post-tycoon Jenny Craig mission. If it doesn't work out, for a modest fee I will be your life coach, help reshape your "big-boned" body, and teach you how to be a winner.

The funniest part is that if you had never posted the pictures of yourself then you would have never needed to carry over your napoleon complex insecurities to an on line browser game.

If I needed a life coach, it wouldnt be from a guy who had to beg teenagers for money to pay his neglected dog's vet fees. That's pretty much the opposite of being a winner.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

The funniest part is that if you had never posted the pictures of yourself then you would have never needed to carry over your napoleon complex insecurities to an on line browser game.

If I needed a life coach, it wouldnt be from a guy who had to beg teenagers for money to pay his neglected dog's vet fees. That's pretty much the opposite of being a winner.

This post is garbage. If you are really leaving the game don't let the door slam you on the way out.

/insert Jeremy Piven's GTFO GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

he hurt his back... In the line of duty...preserving your freedom of speech.

Was it WW1 ? I think so, cavalry going against machine guns, bloody massacres for inches of land, bodies piled up high like Trump's wall.

I think the movie Wonder Woman perfectly illustrated the brutality of WW1 , there might be some documentaries out there but I wouldn't trust them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

he hurt his back... In the line of duty...preserving your freedom of speech.

Was it WW1 ? I think so, cavalry going against machine guns, bloody massacres for inches of land, bodies piled up high like Trump's wall.

I think the movie Wonder Woman perfectly illustrated the brutality of WW1 , there might be some documentaries out there but I wouldn't trust them.

There is a ton of "war heroes" that get paper cuts and hurt their backs while loading laundry machines or picking up admin file stacks off the floor somewhere in the rear. That doesn't qualify them as war heroes. It would suffice to call them vets. I think you're doing others a disservice by calling that guy a war hero.
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...